Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valero would perform better than Pac vs Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only thing I am sure of is that Valero would try his hardest to make it a fight.

It would be entertaining I think for a while until he gassed, got ko'ed or got lucky but he'd definitely try to make it a fight.

I wouldn't bet money on him against either guy though. He was a bit too small.

Comment

Valero on the way to the gym

Comment

There are club fighters none of us have ever heard of who could've done a better job than Manny did. A pathetic, humiliating performance for Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          **** off, Edwin Valero couldn't even beat Antonio DeMarco as easily as Adrien ****ing Broner.
          GTFOH, the lil boy who "doesnt believe in triangle theories" tossing out a triangle theory LMFAO.

YDKSAB, stick to video games.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            There are club fighters none of us have ever heard of who could've done a better job than Manny did. A pathetic, humiliating performance for Pacquiao.
            his shoulder must have been the cause

Comment

Because Pacquiao lost a 116 to 112 decision to Mayweather all these other fighters would automatically knock Pacquiao out. Valero was very good but not a proven all time great like Pacquiao. Of course they can't fight but Pacquiao should be favored over a fighter who was very good for a short time before he became an insane murderer. Valero does not have wins over anybody as good as many of the fighters Pacquiao defeated. Nobody will ever change your mind about Valero knocking out Pacquiao but I think Valero would be defeated by a prime Pacquiao. The Pacquiao who fought this May 2nd was hardly an example of a prime Pacquiao. It was a below average fight for Pacquiao when he needed to be at his best.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                Valero took 9 rounds to get DeMarco out of there at LW, but he's going to stop two atgs at WW?

Don't understand the cult around Valero, resume is not that good and he was a POS person who doesn't deserve to be aggrandized.
                Ask Oscar if he was good I heard Valero gave Oscar a far worst beating than Floyd or PAC he left Oscar face all busted up with 16 oz gloves

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                  Valero on the way to the gym

Reporter-Valero, uhh you didn't throw many punches tonight, what happened?
                  Edwin: dude I'm dead, but I teared my shoulder and that's why I couldn't punch.
                  Reporter: how would the fight have gone without that injury?
                  Edwin: I'd still be dead but I'd have won more rounds than Canelo and Manny, that's for sure!!

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    A zombiefied version of Valero puts up a better fight than Manny.....I agree.
                    lmao, this is a joke fest

Comment

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
                      GTFOH, the lil boy who "doesnt believe in triangle theories" tossing out a triangle theory LMFAO.

YDKSAB, stick to video games.
                      You might want to actually look up what a triangle theory is before making posts like this. For example:

Broner>DeMarco>Valero would be a triangle theory.

Nothing like that is in my post. Though if you're an Edwin Valero fan, it would explain a lot.

Comment

Working...
                      X