Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keith Thurman vs Leonard Bundu...

Who do you got? Explain...

Comment

• Applying pressure on Thurman is the only real option you can take as a game plan. It's risky, but meeting him in the middle of the ring and stay there is even riskier and stupid. Chaves didn't have the power, stamina and tools to apply pressure and preferred to box, but when he did he was making progress. Unfortunately, he was just Chaves.

Let's see how Bundu does.

I hope Maidana will eventually take Thurman's challenge.
      Last edited by Bullrider; 11-27-2014, 05:47 PM.

Comment

• Any prediction? ......

bump...

Comment

• Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
          Any prediction? ......

bump...
          Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
          Applying pressure on Thurman is the only real option you can take as a game plan. It's risky, but meeting him in the middle of the ring and stay there is even riskier and stupid. Chaves didn't have the power, stamina and tools to apply pressure and preferred to box, but when he did he was making progress. Unfortunately, he was just Chaves.

Let's see how Bundu does.

I hope Maidana will eventually take Thurman's challenge.
          I don't think applying pressure is the best way of beating him, I think you have to box him to have success. Thurman can punch going backwards, unless you're a skillful pressure fighter, coming forward against him is very dangerous.

Bundu can fight going forwards or backwards, he's got good head and upper body movement so if he fights on the frontfoot he could make it a long and hard night for Thurman.

Comment

Working...
          X