No announcement yet.

Floyd's next opponent needs to go for broke

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's give Floyd another flat footed, limited power puncher who has a "punchers chance".

Rios
    Provodnikov
    Maidana
    Ortiz rematch

Those should be his last 4 fights. Taking punches to the face put food on the plate.
    Last edited by -PBP-; 09-16-2013, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
      For real, no one is ever going to out box him or out think him.

The only chance anyone has against him is to charge in and just go for it Hatton style.

Hatton was a clumsy mess, he cant pull it off.

Im gonna get alot of shiet for this but I think Provodnikov got the best chance outta anyone to beat him. Very low but still the best chance.
      A lot of people underestimate Mayweather's power. You'd see more people going for broke if they could just eat his punches undeterred, but they take a toll.

Comment

rushing in head first is never a good plan

Comment

I think the best chance to beat Mayweather is to remain calm and not get frustrated. I thought Canelo had the patience to at least make it competitive but he didn't. Mayweather didn't make it easy either. He kept his hands in face popping him every chance he got. Some of those shots were just annoying but it worked. Canelo got frustrated and was never to mount an intelligent game plan. Mayweather was in his head the whole night and probably before the fight with the catch weight argument they made. Team Canelo was frustrated even before the first bell.

Comment

Originally posted by BamBam_ View Post
            LMAOOOO

Would you care to elaborate?

Comment

That gameplan will get your asswhooped and embarrassed.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
                For real, no one is ever going to out box him or out think him.

The only chance anyone has against him is to charge in and just go for it Hatton style.

Hatton was a clumsy mess, he cant pull it off.

Im gonna get alot of shiet for this but I think Provodnikov got the best chance outta anyone to beat him. Very low but still the best chance.
                Every fighter should go against every opponent with a "go for broke" mentality, to be honest, but it's clear you didn't watch the Hatton fight.

Also, as the poster says below your OP, it's easier said than done. As I have said mroe than once around here, you can have the blueprint all day, executing it is another story.

Comment

IMO if you aren't just as fast as Mayweahter then you need to pressure him.

Khan and Judah are the only 2 guys that I believe should ever consider "boxing" Mayweather.

Comment

We say this every time but it never happens. Not many fighters are willing to get knocked out anymore.

Comment

Bump

Now im not bumping because im saying Prov can beat mayweather, but with the limited options Floyd have (better than devon or amir)

This is the better fight to make.

Comment

Working...
                      X