Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Nelo goes out and DEMOLISHES Trout....Nelo Vs Mayweahter is the new Pac VS May....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In terms of hype, it will not be as big as Floyd-Pac. Pac was coming off huge wins against ODL and his first two fights with JMM. He was must see TV. Canelo hasn't had a chance to build that kind of resume but it can start with Trout.
    Agree though, if Canelo wins convincingly against Trout Floyd will duck him forever.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
      Este wey...nomas estoy jugando. El moreno le tiene miedo al Canelo.
      hahhaah all good son.....damn May needs to man the eff up is all im saying....enough of the excuses enough of the talk...make the damn fight that matter at the time.....and thats that.....

Comment

Thsts cool. I remember when Trout was a joke then he beat a "faded, done" Cotto and hes a monster. When was that? Oh yeah 4 months ago.

Comment

I think Mayweather would fear Trout a lot more then he would fear Canelo...

No disrespect to Canelo but honestly...right now it is really nothing to fear, only thing he has on his side against Mayweather is his "YOUTH" I think a lot of fans overrate the fuk out of this guys Power, Canelo has SOME POWER but he doesn't have one punch KO power to the point that if he lands clean he will knock you clean out off of just that one punch and Power alone damn sure won't beat Mayweather

So if I am Mayweather I would much rather fight Canelo then Trout, he never said anything about NOT fighting him, it is the fact that some unproven young fighter trying to give Mayweather Ultimatums is ****ing LAUGHABLE and it is flat out disrespectful as well

Canelo haven't done **** in the sport of boxing to try and make demands from the Biggest Draw In Boxing Today...Clearly Canelo has bought into his own hype and some of his fans got him believing that he is the bigger Draw on Mayweather Cards but he will find out the hard way that is not the case, if anything fighting on Mayweather undercard was getting him exposure with the American and Casual Fans that was the Original Plan but I think Canelo and his fans built up this EGO and started feeling like "HE IS THE REASON WHY MAYWEATHER IS DOING OVER 1 Million In PPV Sales"

GBP knows that is BS themselves because if that was the case they would have been starting making Separate PPV Events for Canelo, but they know unless he is fighting Mayweather or Cotto, that PPV would FLOP!

So if Canelo was to somehow "DEMOLISH TROUT", I don't see Mayweather having a problem fighting him but if Trout wins, I don't think Mayweather will fight Trout in September

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
            You just watch....there will be excuse after excuse after excuse to NOT make this fight out of the Mayweather camp.....you think im wrong??? they starting already.........he don't sell PPV....he too young...he got red hair and freckles....can't wait to see what is the next one coming out of camp May.....ahhaahhah

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              floyd doesn't want it right now so of course he won't want it if that happens. floyd says he fights the guy that makes him the most well that's canelo not guerrero. he can't even follow his own rules.
              That's why fans need to get used to seeing Canelo moving on without mentioning Floyd's name. Why do you think Floyd picked Guerrero instead of Canelo? He calls himself "Money", but who would be stupid enough to believe Guerrero will make him more money?

So forget about this fight. He avoided him now, he will avoid Canelo like a plague hence. It is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                You just watch....there will be excuse after excuse after excuse to NOT make this fight out of the Mayweather camp.....you think im wrong??? they starting already.........he don't sell PPV....he too young...he got red hair and freckles....can't wait to see what is the next one coming out of camp May.....ahhaahhah
                youre a clown.how si saying hes got red hair and freckles an excuse? ofcourse there will be excuse after excuse in your mind if youre already making them up.

besideshe doesnt need excuses, floyd can make 147 easily so he doesnt have to fight anyone at 154 canelo included.

Comment

What's interesting is that If Canelo were to beat Trout by KO or by a definitive points decision he would probably scare off Mayweather. Think about it, Trout's fighting style is in the same vein as Mayweather's, "HIT AND DON'T BE HIT" also referred to as " A SLICK OR A SLIPPERY BOXER". If Canelo is able to man-handle and cut off the ring to get to a (much stronger and physically bigger than mayweather) Trout enough to beat him or ko him I don't see Floyd taking this fight. Knocking out Angulo proves nothing because he's a come forward fighter, beating a guy like trout says alot about your ring IQ. In reality he shouldve fought ANGULO (If the mayweather fight is what he really wanted), at least that victory wouldn't scare Floyd off. SOMTIMES YOU GOT TO PLAY CHESS, NOT CHECKERS TO GET WHAT YOU TRULY WANT. A trout victory will appease us boxing fans, but will make him look infinitely more dangerous in mayweather's eyes. As much as I love floyd, WE ALL KNOW HE DOESN'T DO DANGEROUS.
                  Last edited by hhwff3000; 03-13-2013, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                    youre a clown.how si saying hes got red hair and freckles an excuse? ofcourse there will be excuse after excuse in your mind if youre already making them up.

besideshe doesnt need excuses, floyd can make 147 easily so he doesnt have to fight anyone at 154 canelo included.
                    Dont' ask me that.....ask that of the dude who left his sperm in your mouth...

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                      That's why fans need to get used to seeing Canelo moving on without mentioning Floyd's name. Why do you think Floyd picked Guerrero instead of Canelo? He calls himself "Money", but who would be stupid enough to believe Guerrero will make him more money?

So forget about this fight. He avoided him now, he will avoid Canelo like a plague hence. It is what it is.
                      you dudes are so slow,don't you see how it's being set up floyd fights guerrero then canelo takes his biggest risk in his career and win that sets up a floyd-canelo fight .

fighting canelo now means nothing we don't even know if he's all that damn good ,we don't know anything about him other than cotto's big bro almost kod him.

Comment

Working...
                      X