No announcement yet.

Websites that you visit regularly, but feel guilty about doing so

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Websites that you visit regularly, but feel guilty about doing so

Bestgore. Because most of the times I can't look away and it also broadcast the reality that we are hidden from

Motherless I was accidentally redirected to this website from another site but closed it down as soon as I saw the front page, I haven't touched this site since my first encounter

X vidz Because I'm on a mission to quit masturbating, or... try to cut down to once a week max. But if I wind up on Xvidz I usually find myself with my dick in my hands 5 minutes later regretting what I just did.

Documenting reality Same as best gore

So how about you guys?

Xvidz/Spankbang/Fapdu

I just feel ashamed after finishing.

Comment

im in my work computer so i prob shouldnt visit those but dammett im curious at bestgore n motherless.....fawwwkkk!!!

Comment

Originally posted by $ LegenD $ View Post
        im in my work computer so i prob shouldnt visit those but dammett im curious at bestgore n motherless.....fawwwkkk!!!
        By all means do visit the web site as long as you have a strong stomach lol, as for motherless I found that one yesterday and wonder Why it's not been taken down. I won't exactly say what I saw but be my guest and have a look a round lol.

Comment

why does one feel ashamed after masturbating?

if i felt guilty about going on a website i wouldn't go on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
            why does one feel ashamed after masturbating?

if i felt guilty about going on a website i wouldn't go on it.
            this ^^^

I have no shame Arm-wrestling with my one-eyed vessel :wank: that's one of reasons its there

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
              this ^^^

I have no shame Arm-wrestling with my one-eyed vessel :wank: that's one of reasons its there

True but you have to switch it up every once in a while or you'll end up looking like this guy.

Last edited by UTEP; 01-30-2013, 04:13 PM.

Comment

I visit bestgore a lot, but Mark is not "broadcasting the reality that we are hidden from", he's exploiting the brutal deaths of others to make a profit. Badly, at that too, because apparently his website is in serious risk of putting him into financial ruin. That's why he implemented the feature to allow BG members to pay his monthly server cost of $500.

On topic : I visit a lot of websites some might consider odd or offensive, but I don't feel the least bit guilty about it.

Comment

theync
                  efukt

but yea when i start to google daisy marie, jynx maze and lisa ann cumpilations.... i just have to.. y'know..

no matter how many times ive watched it

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzy101 View Post
                    Motherless I was accidentally redirected to this website from another site but closed it down as soon as I saw the front page, I haven't touched this site since my first encounter
                    ?
                    Lol, came into thread with this site in mind. Theyve really cleaned it up lately tho, no animal pron, child pron, etc. Still some crazy vids here and there, but all in all one of my top fav **** sites lmao

Efukt is another that comes to mind

Comment

Working...
                    X