Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Ultimate "Don't Play This While Driving Or You'll Get A Speeding Ticket Songs"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

Not sure if it's been posted, but damn this song sure fits the thread well..

Comment

If music makes you want to drive fast you are weak minded and living in a fantasy land while listening

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
              If music makes you want to drive fast you are weak minded and living in a fantasy land while listening
              Legal disclaimer: I live within the confines of the law although it's admittedly difficult, since there are thousands of laws on the books and it's hard to know 'em all.* (Btw, that's the beauty of our fifth amendment. Ignorance is not a defense but at least we have the right to shut up and not "bury ourselves" with our own words, so to speak. We also get a lawyer if we can't afford one. Better than nothin'. /public_service_announcement.) That said there's nothing wrong with a little fantasy now and then if you don't hurt anyone including yourself. I took this thread as songs that give you a rush, like for working out as others have mentioned.

*Edit: I guarantee no one will find me speeding on public streets and hwys. Also, a quick Warning: My posts are never intended as legal advice, just food for thought. Always consult with appropriate legal advisors in your jurisdiction; I am not a lawyer and don't pretend to be one.
              Last edited by Doc Holliday; 01-26-2013, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Comment

Thread is incomplete without some Pantera....

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                    I used to listen to music to pump myself up when I was at the race track before racing, also would listen to music before a football game to get u ready to kick some @$$ on the field.

Comment

Originally posted by Coyotefury View Post
                      I used to listen to music to pump myself up when I was at the race track before racing, also would listen to music before a football game to get u ready to kick some @$$ on the field.
                      That's how I took it. If music doesn't pump you up now and then you may not be human.

Comment

Working...
                      X