Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lion escapes from Zoo in Essex. Residents warned to stay indoors.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The brits dont believe in guns either, now they are going to be eaten by lions because they cant defend themselves

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
      I'd be very happy to hear the lion kill a few Essex people for lulz of it.

Lion >>>>> Essex people

Comment

I forgot to lock the gate, now poor Lennox is going to be killed.

Comment

You see, in America if a lion gets loose we dont hide under our bed. We shoot the mother ****er if he comes on our property and try to eat us. I like lions so that's a last resort,Id rather they just leave him alone and let him live in the woods eating those ****ing deer that always run into the ****ing road.

Comment

Killing animals for no reason is savagery. I feel animals should be killed only for food and to protect life if no alternate is available.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
              You see, in America if a lion gets loose we dont hide under our bed. We shoot the mother ****er if he comes on our property and try to eat us. I like lions so that's a last resort,Id rather they just leave him alone and let him live in the woods eating those ****ing deer that always run into the ****ing road.
              If it was in America the police would tell everyone to stay inside their houses too.

Comment

The brits dont believe in guns either, now they are going to be eaten by lions because they cant defend themselves
                You are a funny so and so.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                  If it was in America the police would tell everyone to stay inside their houses too.

Well I got a gun and a badge so I can join the hunt.

Comment

you a cop bro?

Comment

Well I got a gun and a badge so I can join the hunt.

Comment

Working...
                      X