Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HBO's Mayweather-Cotto Face Off tonight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meh.......

Comment

Will just tune it out of my love for these things and because well I am a Cotto fan but I know there will be no controversy and stuff so I'm not looking forward to it. Just catching it ya dig.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
        Will just tune it out of my love for these things and because well I am a Cotto fan but I know there will be no controversy and stuff so I'm not looking forward to it. Just catching it ya dig.
        Bombs you know damn well youre gonna be tuned in. Hanging on every word that comes out of Floyds mouth. Like the rest of Pact@rd Nation.

Comment

its either gonna be great.. or its gonna suck.

there wont be any trashtalk which might lead to some real insight into both fighters minds, if not its gonna be dull as hell. still cant miss though, too big a fight.

Comment

A must watch...

Comment

Looking fwd to it!!!

Comment

DVR....Check!

I wonder what type of mind-games Floyd will pull in the build up to this fight, and I'm curious to see how Cotto reacts..it may not happen on the face-off but I'm sure Floyd won't stay quiet all through out the 24/7 series..

Comment

zzzzzz...boring fight

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
                    DVR....Check!

I wonder what type of mind-games Floyd will pull in the build up to this fight, and I'm curious to see how Cotto reacts..it may not happen on the face-off but I'm sure Floyd won't stay quiet all through out the 24/7 series..

Comment

Why do people constantly need ignorance? Is the Face Off really selling the fight for some of you? LOL I'm actually interested to see if Kellerman touches on why they didn't fight back in 2008.

Comment

Working...
                      X