Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One guy is running unarmed. Another is chasing armed.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
    I did respond to it.

Did zimmerman do a background check on Treyvon before he shot him?

and what was treyvon doing wrong?

Respond to that.
    You don't think jumping a fence is wrong?

Comment

that's too racist too watch.

What was Treyvon doing wrong the night he got shot?
      He was attacking an innocent man.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
        He was attacking an innocent man.
        LMAO

and I rest my case your honor.

Comment

You wouldn't be suspicious of a guy you've never seen before walking around your community after crimes have been committed recently in that area?

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
            You wouldn't be suspicious of a guy you've never seen before walking around your community after crimes have been committed recently in that area?

I know you would. I'll let my son know to be careful if he's ever walking in your neighborhood.

edit: and i dont think Treyvon did a background check either on what crimes were being committed in the place he was visiting.
            Last edited by DARKSEID; 03-30-2012, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Trayvon Martin jumped a fence into a gated community to look for houses/cars to rob.

Comment

Originally posted by OBJECTION! View Post
                Trayvon Martin jumped a fence into a gated community to look for houses/cars to rob.
                Perhaps, he seemed to have a thing for jewelry.

Trayvon’s backpack contained 12 pieces of jewelry, in addition to a watch and a large flathead screwdriver, according to the report, which described silver wedding bands and earrings with diamonds.

Trayvon was asked if the jewelry belonged to his family or a girlfriend.

“Martin replied it’s not mine. A friend gave it to me,” he responded, according to the report. Trayvon declined to name the friend.

Trayvon was not disciplined because of the discovery, but was instead suspended for graffiti, according to the report. School police impounded the jewelry and sent photos of the items to detectives at Miami-Dade police for further investigation.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/2...#storylink=cpy

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  stop spamming the lounge

and Zimmerman was following not chasing.

even if he was following him, that doesn't mean Treyvon didn't attack him for following him since he didn't know Zimmerman had a weapon

inb4 "hurr the police told him not to follow him"

they told zimmerman they didn't need him to do that.

also acknowledge this picture, of zimmerman with the bloody gash on his head, the skin peeled off and the huge bruise on the side

/thread
                  You are completely and utterly trolling. When you say moronic **** like that there is no doubt you are trolling.

Comment

I know you would. I'll let my son know to be careful if he's ever walking in your neighborhood.

edit: and i dont think Treyvon did a background check either on what crimes were being committed in the place he was visiting.
                    Wait......Wait E.V. Mo. He.......He........He had gold on his teeth. He had to be up to no good. You gotta cap a muhfu(ka if they got GOLD on they teeth.

Comment

Originally posted by OBJECTION! View Post
                      you're a complete moron dude

so This was treyovon's plan:

1. Watch the all star game at my dad's
                      2. Get some ice tea and skittles
                      3. Break into someone's house...

If I wanted to rob someone, I would get the ice tea after

if i'm not working and i can catch a game, i ALWAYS go out to get something to eat during halftime.
                      Last edited by DARKSEID; 03-30-2012, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X