Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think BoZz developed his feelings for men & turned ****sexual, in county jail?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by calmdown View Post
    wow you removed her from your sig, i'm proud son you're going the right way
    I didn't even know what was in my sig or avatar I forgot as I can't see them.
    Now I see you're avatar, I'm not surprised you made such a stupid comment.
    Carl Froch is a fag, who was battered and beaten by Dirrell and Kessler, soon to be Ward aswell.

Yet Brits think he is class.

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH DUMMY View Post
      I didn't even know what was in my sig or avatar I forgot as I can't see them.
      Now I see you're avatar, I'm not surprised you made such a stupid comment.
      Carl Froch is a fag, who was battered and beaten by Dirrell and Kessler, soon to be Ward aswell.

Yet Brits think he is class.
      sure he is mate, you having bossgirl in your sig proves how much of a sad little virgin you are, sit down and stay small

Comment

sure he is mate, you having bossgirl in your sig proves how much of a sad little virgin you are, sit down and stay small
        Where is she in my sig? Carl Froch is a big nosed twat, and so is his ugly whining **** of a girlfriend. No surprise you're gay ass likes him.
        You obviously no jack shit about boxing.

Comment

Thanks so much for this! This is exactly what I was looking for

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH DUMMY View Post
            Where is she in my sig? Carl Froch is a big nosed twat, and so is his ugly whining **** of a girlfriend. No surprise you're gay ass likes him.
            You obviously no jack shit about boxing.
            lmao you think you hurt me by saying **** about froch or his gf? you dont have the balls to say that in his face he'd smash you where you stand

you had bosslady in your sig holding a paper with your name and some kisses, how sad can you be? seeking the attention of some internet women, proves you never felt the touch of one irl

Comment

lmao you think you hurt me by saying **** about froch or his gf? you dont have the balls to say that in his face he'd smash you where you stand

You're big bad hero Carl would punch me in the face?
              You mad?

Comment

lol, did you really have a picture of he in your sig??????

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
                  lol, did you really have a picture of he in your sig??????
                  yes it said something like crash dummy is god and derranged is his ***** or some gay ass **** lmao with kisses and hearts on it

Comment

Working...
                  X