No announcement yet.

Pacquaio: Mayweather Jr fight won't happen because of my defamation case

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquaio: Mayweather Jr fight won't happen because of my defamation case

Is this basically what Pacquaio is saying?

Is he ducking Floyd?

Here's a very recent interview with the man himself, it's in Filipino, but has been translated beneath the vid courtesy of Afighter4U and Mackavelli

Mackavelli "they asked him if he thinks the Floyd fight will happen...he said they have to settle the court case first...he thinks that it will eventually happen and that Floyd picked a lefty in Ortiz to prepare for him

they also asked him if he's losing his killer instinct because he couldn't finish his last 3 opponents...he said that when he's fighting a nice guy, such as Shane, that its kinda hard getting that extra anger...then they asked him about JMM, he said that he doesn't have any anger towards him BUT he is a little annoyed (at JMM's talking)"

Afighter4U "basically, they're (the newscasters) are asking Manny if he thinks his fight with floyd would ever happen.

according to manny, he's not sure, especially with his pending case against floyd, but he's also mentioning Floyd's upcoming fight with Ortiz as a hint of floyd's preparing himself to fight against him since Ortiz is a southpaw."

-----------

So is it a duck or not? I'm going with the former, because as soon as Mayweather Jr returned to boxing this case was revived and slammed against him. What happened to I hope Mayweather sorts out his personal problems? (As Body movin pointed out in my previous thead)

"right now, i'm praying for floyd mayweather that everything will be okay in his personal life and with his personal problems," said Pacquiao. "hopefully, he can fight back against them and get back into boxing." - Pacquaio

I really do think Pacquaio is massively ducking Mayweather, and it's increasingly obvious. 1st round of negotiations, Pac refuse to take part in drug testing. Early 2010, Mayweather Jr says if anyone wants to fight me, they have to take full random drug testing. Mid 2010, fake "2nd" negotiations where team Pac agree to Mayweather's old terms fully aware that he wants testing up till the fight. Early 2011, Pac moves to Showtime because HBO are pushing for Mayweather fight. Mid 2011, Mayweather Jr returns and Pac slams him with a defamation case, which doesn't include Malinaggi, Tim Smith or Teddy Atlas (all three defamed Pac as well, and worse than Mayweather).

They will fight. Pac will lose. Floyd will fight Khan. Floyd will fight Alvarez then retire for good.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      They will fight. Pac will lose. Floyd will fight Khan. Floyd will fight Alvarez then retire for good.
      Well, I really hope so. Pac's just been sending off the wrong signals since day one.

Comment

I told you all he can not fight him with this lawsuit going on,arum instructed him well..arum knows how to avoid fighters and make it look like it's the other way around.

Comment

Why do you think he's saying yes to the blood test now? The lawsuit has got him covered don't worry

Comment

of course they need to settle that case first.

you can't go around acting like you're in elementary school without any consequences.

*****s don't understand tho. a bunch of uneducated convicts.

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post

Is he ducking Floyd?

Here's a very recent interview with the man himself, it's in Filipino, but has been translated beneath the vid courtesy of Afighter4U and Mackavelli

Mackavelli "they asked him if he thinks the Floyd fight will happen...he said they have to settle the court case first...he thinks that it will eventually happen and that Floyd picked a lefty in Ortiz to prepare for him

they also asked him if he's losing his killer instinct because he couldn't finish his last 3 opponents...he said that when he's fighting a nice guy, such as Shane, that its kinda hard getting that extra anger...then they asked him about JMM, he said that he doesn't have any anger towards him BUT he is a little annoyed (at JMM's talking)"

Afighter4U "basically, they're (the newscasters) are asking Manny if he thinks his fight with floyd would ever happen.

according to manny, he's not sure, especially with his pending case against floyd, but he's also mentioning Floyd's upcoming fight with Ortiz as a hint of floyd's preparing himself to fight against him since Ortiz is a southpaw."

-----------

So is it a duck or not? I'm going with the former, because as soon as Mayweather Jr returned to boxing this case was revived and slammed against him. What happened to I hope Mayweather sorts out his personal problems? (As Body movin pointed out in my previous thead)

"right now, i'm praying for floyd mayweather that everything will be okay in his personal life and with his personal problems," said Pacquiao. "hopefully, he can fight back against them and get back into boxing." - Pacquaio

I really do think Pacquaio is massively ducking Mayweather, and it's increasingly obvious. 1st round of negotiations, Pac refuse to take part in drug testing. Early 2010, Mayweather Jr says if anyone wants to fight me, they have to take full random drug testing. Mid 2010, fake "2nd" negotiations where team Pac agree to Mayweather's old terms fully aware that he wants testing up till the fight. Early 2011, Pac moves to Showtime because HBO are pushing for Mayweather fight. Mid 2011, Mayweather Jr returns and Pac slams him with a defamation case, which doesn't include Malinaggi, Tim Smith or Teddy Atlas (all three defamed Pac as well, and worse than Mayweather).
              only stupid people thinks a figther is ducking someone whos always in vacation :// come on dawg

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post

Is he ducking Floyd?

-----------

Pac ducked no one but Floyd was. All you have to do is ask Cotto and Margarito. Floyd is well known for his cowardly acts like he faked his retirement when Cotto and Margarito were too hot to touch. He faked the real Olympic test and faked his vacation when Pac was too hot to touch. He falsely accused Pac without any proof in hope Pac will sue him so he has a reason to avoid Pac.
                Last edited by boxer.exposed; 06-26-2011, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Smh..................................

Comment

Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
                    of course they need to settle that case first.

you can't go around acting like you're in elementary school without any consequences.

*****s don't understand tho. a bunch of uneducated convicts.
                    yes but why only floyd??? there were a few boxers who said he was on peds..NO ONE has to go to court except floyd.And why didn't pac shut his mouth in the ring?? If someone accused you wouldn't you say YES to the test and fight him instead of filing a lawsuit like a little scared ducking bit**???

and don't talk about convicts because half of pacquiaos family members are convicts so you dont wanna hurt your heroes feelings.

Comment

Working...
                    X