Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roach: Manny didn't KO Barrera in the rematch as he didn't wanna embarrass him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post

Many considered Barrera as the Greatest Mexican Boxer Of AllTime. lol
    LOL! what in the fuck Barrera was far from being the greatest Mexican boxer of all time!, I mean I never even heard any real reliable sources that had him close. It was a good win for Manny because Barrera was big at the time but honestly anyone who said that (AND IM NOT SAYING YOU DID) was ovbiously way the fuck off.
    Last edited by Fighting Cougar; 09-26-2009, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Thats bull****...Pac carried MAB...oki doki McFly.

Comment

Originally posted by Benny Leonard View Post
        So basically, MAB adjusted in the second fight to prevent the KO Loss...like JMM in his first fight with Pac except JMM actualy had the intentions to come back and win (which some say he actually did)...something like that?

I can agree.
        No, you have comprehension problems. Even the 'KO' in the first fight was a longtime coming and hard earned. In other words. Pacman isn't as devastating as people make out when it comes to the fighters who weren't over the hill! He struggled to KO Barrera when it wasn't his day the first time round and then he had no chance when he was wide awake even though it was 5-6 years past his prime.

Wow, he had no intention of coming back to win (according to you, not me!) but managed to school the leg lifting bum in each and every round after the first! One would have to sound as sheepish as HBO's Harold when announcing the scorecards to suggest anything different. That is the reason why Pacman and his moneycounting boss is so reluctant with the rematches

Originally posted by wizard king View Post
        exactly roach sucks ass as a trainer overated to the extreme ever fighter he has brougth up from scratch has failed at being anything and that includes the mma fighters he has trained what a joke. pac trains himself he dont need roach. infact pac needs to find another coach who can actually teach him boxing techniques cause he aint learning **** from nerd coach
        You may lack basic language skills, but you sure do know a thing or two about boxing! The nerd has taught him to stop lifting his leg when throwing left crosses but **** all else!
        Last edited by Leakbeak; 09-27-2009, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X