Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Training Diary of Seraph_17

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today I again got interuppted with various crap and only managed to get in 2 miles in the stationary back and then jack ****, getting very annoyed, gonna try and get as much in as I can tommrow.

Comment

Goo to hear. However I think that if your interest is MMA you should look to work some more wrestling or submissions. I understand that access to good MMA training maybe limited, but I'm sure that you will know how to combine the different skills that you will learn.

Best of luck with you training and wish you much success.

Comment

Actually Carlao my striking is my weakest point, my wrestling and groundwork are my stronger points as I have a judo backround. I am goin to the SF club next week though so once again I will be able to work on everything, but for now I am just working on striking and conditioning because they are my weak spots.

Yesterday I did

3x5min rds on heavybag (hands only)
        2x2min rds shadowboxing
        4x2min rds heavybag (hands only)

Doing nothing today because I went out drinking last night and I need a day to recover, aiming to get LOTS done tommrow training wise, need to get back up to my old consistency.

Comment

Today i did

2 miles on stationary bike
          lots of stretching
          3x5 min Rds (all strikes)

Pleased with my cardio and combos, my left leg sucks at kicking or kneeing though.

Comment

if you wanna train your left leg just do kicks with that leg all day long and keep doing it then rotate to the other leg and so on

Comment

4opm -

Stretching
              2x2min rds shadowboxing
              4x2min rds heavybag punching
              2x2min rds skipping
              25 sit ups
              4 sets of 10 press ups

Thanks for the advice Dragon, also please anybody who reads this who trains/fights please feel more then welcome to give me some tips and advice for training or to improve my technique etc.

Comment

no problem man i'll give whatever advice i can

Comment

whats my beginner boxing routine?

Comment

Erm what u the one that posted a begginer boxing routine in the standing technique forum???

Comment

Sorry Chris I got you mixed up with Curley Howard.

BAH I haven't trained at all for about 3 or so days, got my GCSE results (kinda like S.A.T's to you americans) and I've been too busy goin out with friends and getting drunk.

Today at 5 I did

Stretching
                      2 miles on stationary bike
                      3X5min rds on heavybag (all strikes)

My kicks are coming along very nicely, lots more power and speed, putting on shin pads helped me better my technique because I wasn't worried about splintering my shin on my stone hard heavybag.

Shootfighting starts Wednesday, and College starts in about 2 weeks or so and I will be doin a weight taining course as part of my college program (I am TOO damn skinny, need some muscles)

Comment

Working...
                      X