No announcement yet.

Any of you guys ever bang a stripper?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
    Women, can't live with them, can't live without them, but give a hoe a dime and she'll run from the crime!

Haha, I did a rhyme.
    Nice rhyming there. Props

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      No I don't think so,,, maybe, what city?
      Stone Park. It's right off 290 East and 290 West. Where are you from in Illinois?

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
        lol Willy wanker don't know ****. Never go to backpage to get hookers. Very slim chance she's legit. Either she'll rob you, pics are not real, pics are real but she's 50 lbs heavier, she's got real diva attitude, police sting, and other horror stories..

Go to "legit" websites... I won't post here coz it's a "secret" where you can get the best hookers with real pics, recommendations, references, and what they do like do they allow bbbj, ****, etc..
        I mentioned that at least half the ads on backpage are NOT legit. I just gave the guy advice because he mentioned backpage specifically.

You can't just look up a hooker on backpage and call her right away without screening her (google her name, phone number, images). I've called five different hookers and pics were all real never dealt with issues.

If you read my whole post instead of just the first sentence, you would see the "legit" site I recommended and it's not some big secret. Backpage is a good place to start, but the site I mentioned is the way to screen them and every hooker had reviews on the legit site I mentioned.

And if you get robbed by a hooker, you're a dumb mother ****er lol. You sound like you're talking from experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          I mentioned that at least half the ads on backpage are NOT legit. I just gave the guy advice because he mentioned backpage specifically.

You can't just look up a hooker on backpage and call her right away without screening her (google her name, phone number, images). I've called five different hookers and pics were all real never dealt with issues.

If you read my whole post instead of just the first sentence, you would see the "legit" site I recommended and it's not some big secret. Backpage is a good place to start, but the site I mentioned is the way to screen them and every hooker had reviews on the legit site I mentioned.

And if you get robbed by a hooker, you're a dumb mother ****er lol. You sound like you're talking from experience.
          Willy Wanker

first of all, us bragging which one knows more about hookers is not really something to be proud of lol

nah, it's not erotic review.. never even heard of that site..
          there is a forum where "hobbyist" discuss "providers (hookers), massage parlors, etc..

Comment

site i was saying has reviews like this..

Date: 6/5/2017
            Provider: Fluffy_Bunny
            User ID:: Fluffy_Bunny
            Phone: She will provide
            Email Address: Fluffybunnycorii@gmail.com
            URL / Website: xxxxxxxxx
            City: Houston
            State: Texas
            Address: Outcall
            Appointment Type: Outcall
            Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
            Activities: Bbbj...69...daty...russian...c g...k9 to completion
            Session Length: Hour
            Fee: $$$
            Hair Color and Length: Auburn medium length with blonde streaks
            Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
            Ethnic Background: -
            Physical Description: short about 5'2 but stacked in all the right places thick thighs big **** and an ass to die for...big booty blue eyes and slim waist definitely not a bbw just thick in all the right places
            Recommendation: Yes

Comment

Date: 5/12/17
              Provider: Natalia Mori
              User ID:: 291780
              Phone: after screening
              Email Address: None
              URL / Website: https://www.preferred411.com/P162033;
              City: - Houston
              State: - TX
              Address: - Westchase
              Appointment Type: - Incall
              Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: - Yes
              Activities: - bbbj, daty, standing bbbj, standing k9 in mirror, standing mish
              Session Length: - 1 hr
              Fee: - 300 rs
              Hair Color and Length: - black, straight, to lower back
              Smoking Status: - N/A
              Ethnic Background: - Latin/Ecuador
              Physical Description: - Athletic latina around 5'5" with incredible curves. Great firm ass, tan lines, small landing strip, huge dd's, beautiful eyes, smooth skin, and just out-right SEXY!!
              Recommendation: - Hell Yes!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
                You ever been to Scores off Mannheim Rd? Heard they **** for the right price over there. Never tried.
                I went there. Actually the first strip club I ever went to. First girl that went up to me I took. Did just a regular $30 dance.

She must've known that I was a first timer, she tried to sell me the VIP room and I was so down.

I think that was $1,300 for an hour. Wasn't even the most expensive thing either. I think she was just trying to hustle me cuz I struck her as a sucker, and she wasn't wrong.

I asked what we would do and the girl didn't say that we could fu*k, but she said we could get naked, which led me to believe that fu*king would be on the table.

Well I gave one of the managers my debit card and she comes back saying that it got declined cuz I had it set up to where any transaction over a certain amount will automatically decline. She said it was okay cuz all I had to do was call their 1-800 number and change my settings.

So I'm sitting here in this dark room with the stripper bouncing on my lap while the manager is shinning a flashlight on my card while I'm listening to this stupid automated 1-800 number where I have to dial a bunch of numbers to do what I want to do, and it's taking forever because I can't here **** over the loud music playing.

It got really awkward after a few minutes and I decided it was probably a sign from the stripper gods that I shouldn't drop $1,300 and I ended up turning it down.

Told my friends back at the table and they thought it was hilarious.

That story earned me a new nickname. From that moment on, I was known as 1,300. And then that evolved into 13K, cuz it sounds even funnier and more badass. I will never live that down.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                  Date: 5/12/17
                  Provider: Natalia Mori
                  User ID:: 291780
                  Phone: after screening
                  Email Address: None
                  URL / Website: https://www.preferred411.com/P162033;
                  City: - Houston
                  State: - TX
                  Address: - Westchase
                  Appointment Type: - Incall
                  Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: - Yes
                  Activities: - bbbj, daty, standing bbbj, standing k9 in mirror, standing mish
                  Session Length: - 1 hr
                  Fee: - 300 rs
                  Hair Color and Length: - black, straight, to lower back
                  Smoking Status: - N/A
                  Ethnic Background: - Latin/Ecuador
                  Physical Description: - Athletic latina around 5'5" with incredible curves. Great firm ass, tan lines, small landing strip, huge dd's, beautiful eyes, smooth skin, and just out-right SEXY!!
                  Recommendation: - Hell Yes!!!!!
                  Wtf, help a bruvva out and tell us the site

Comment

Had a few casual strippers bang pals over the years and dated one for a few months, great sex and really fun chick to be around at least 70% of the time, but as with the majority of strippers there was a drug problem and a good bit of craziness when the sun went down, the perfect body and great sex really can only go so far before you realize it's time to run for the door !

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
                      I went there. Actually the first strip club I ever went to. First girl that went up to me I took. Did just a regular $30 dance.

She must've known that I was a first timer, she tried to sell me the VIP room and I was so down.

I think that was $1,300 for an hour. Wasn't even the most expensive thing either. I think she was just trying to hustle me cuz I struck her as a sucker, and she wasn't wrong.

I asked what we would do and the girl didn't say that we could fu*k, but she said we could get naked, which led me to believe that fu*king would be on the table.

Well I gave one of the managers my debit card and she comes back saying that it got declined cuz I had it set up to where any transaction over a certain amount will automatically decline. She said it was okay cuz all I had to do was call their 1-800 number and change my settings.

So I'm sitting here in this dark room with the stripper bouncing on my lap while the manager is shinning a flashlight on my card while I'm listening to this stupid automated 1-800 number where I have to dial a bunch of numbers to do what I want to do, and it's taking forever because I can't here **** over the loud music playing.

It got really awkward after a few minutes and I decided it was probably a sign from the stripper gods that I shouldn't drop $1,300 and I ended up turning it down.

Told my friends back at the table and they thought it was hilarious.

That story earned me a new nickname. From that moment on, I was known as 1,300. And then that evolved into 13K, cuz it sounds even funnier and more badass. I will never live that down.
                      When you saw the stripper, is that when you took the avatar picture? Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X