No announcement yet.

Andre Ward to Kovalev:#YouHave2Wait

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    If his name was Andrejz Wardojeski the same ones defending would be screaming
    Yep.......

Comment

• Can't believe this racist Freedom. Just red K me for simply posting this topic. I didn't even say Ward is right or Ward is wrong. All I did is post the topic Freedom is a known racist posting on white supremacists sites advocating white supremacy and a pure white race

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
        Think this might be RJJ/Tarver all over again.

Kovalev will knock him the f#ck out in the rematch.
        I don't remember RJJ talking any **** about Tarver. He also legitimately won the first fight, unlike Ward who was the beneficiary of a robbery.
        And Tarver had to pay for his flashy comment about "no excuses". When he was in very similar situation to RJJ (having to lose muscle weight) after filming that movie, and Bernard beat his a*s, he had to remain silent... I loved the irony of that...

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          I do like these kinda threads cause even though there's a buncha nonsense being posted, I love how Ward triggers people.

how is he 'triggering' people? we're boxing fan's who wanna see fights, not twitter posts about ' insert diva behavior here'

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
            how is he 'triggering' people? we're boxing fan's who wanna see fights, not twitter posts about ' insert diva behavior here'
            What do you mean how? It's easy to see ALL over this thread and EVERY Ward-Kovalev thread. Lol

trigger
            A topic, phrase or word that emotionally sets someone off.
            trigger
            (especially of something read, seen, or heard) distress (someone), typically as a result of arousing feelings or memories associated with a particular traumatic experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
              Don't be stupid. I triggered Freedom. For posting the topic. Nobody gets stormfront Twitter and stormfront NSB going like Ward

Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 03-25-2017, 01:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                What was it Emanuel Steward said, 'in a rematch the boxer wins every time'.

I roll with Manny, Ward wins the rematch I don't get why Kovalev is in a rush to lose again.
                He's got no other options. Duva wants to cash out and the only money fight available is Ward...

Comment

• this is the new age boxing mentality, fighters think theyve got one up on the other fighter by avoiding making a fight... 'im in control' 'im the A side' 'i move when i want to move' we hear this **** from a few fighters now. what happened to proving things in the ring? ward won a highly controversial decision and rather than rematch kovalev immeidately he would rather play silly games, and waste valuable months of kovalevs career. confirms what ive always said, ward is one of the biggest divas in boxing. the worst thing is people will defend this ****...

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    What do you mean how? It's easy to see ALL over this thread and EVERY Ward-Kovalev thread. Lol
                    what boxing fans wanting to see fights not twitter posts?

omg so triggered!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
                      I think Kovalev was a little too cautious the first time around, and respected Ward a little too much. That won't be the case this time.

People say that Ward will adjust and outbox Kovalev much easier this time around (which didn't happen in the first either, just saying that for the sake of the conversation), I think it's BS. I think that was the best Ward has to offer and he knows it too. Kovalev will stop him, it's just a hunch though.
                      KANvalev didn't come anywhere close to stopping Ward in the first fight. If he's more aggressive in the rematch then that only creates more opportunities for Ward to counter. The fact is, it took Ward 6 rounds to figure out KANvolev. The rematch will be another Ward UD - only this time it won't be controversial...

Comment

Working...
                      X