Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would these Amazonian Lingerie Football Chicks do in Boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would these Amazonian Lingerie Football Chicks do in Boxing?

Man these women are like men, strong as fuk and big, a lot of them are at least 5 foot 9 to 6 foot 1 weighing anywehre from 160-190 pounds and they can throw some serious punches when they scrap. These chicks are more masculine than the NBA players, compare lingerie football fights to NBA mens basketball fights its embarrassing how men in the NBA cnat throw a punch for chit but these chicks can throw some heavy fast shots like men.

I was wondering if these chicks took up boxing and trained they could make womens boxing more interesting they can probably man handle most of the twig men on this forum.

all i know hmmm i woult slurp them y ung ladies booties ,,, i would love to meet a lady like that . if any yall know a girl like that u can hit me up or drop my digits on her . i am ready to be tested for anything u want . 318-305-8582 .,,

Comment

well this thread title stands out from the others today...

Comment

These are seriously legit Amazonian women, no steroids all natural

Comment

Hook them up with HOF boxers and they'll birth an army of Felix Savons

Comment

This would be awesome if they raffle off one place per team to a guy. This would be hilarious.

Comment

Working...
            X