• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Haye's next opponent:

http://boxrec.com/boxer/4809

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom.
      Why has David Haye not announced his opponent yet?
      Because he planned to fight Lucas Browne for the WBA belt but got totally owned by THE CHAMP Shannon the Cannon and is now scrambling around trying to find a low-risk opponent who people won't laugh at.

I suspect he'll postpone until early next year and fight Bellew, then it'll be Parker for the WBO belt and unification with Joshua in a stadium.

LET'S GO CHAMP

Comment

• Originally posted by Thurman View Post
        David Haye's next opponent:

http://boxrec.com/boxer/4809
        It wouldn't surprise me.

Comment

• Lol what a thread

Comment

• Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
            Shocking... Shocking stuff..
            First of all...who cares?

And 500 isn't a lot for someone famous and good looking. I'm around 500 myself and I had confidence issues for half my life thinking I was hella ugly til someone handed me a mirror. 20 dudes though. Yusaf Mack would be impressed.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              First of all...who cares?

And 500 isn't a lot for someone famous and good looking. I'm around 500 myself and I had confidence issues for half my life thinking I was hella ugly til someone handed me a mirror. 20 dudes though. Yusaf Mack would be impressed.
              500 doesnt really mean you're good looking it just means you have exceptionally low standards

Comment

• David "The Gaymaker" Haye

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
                  500 doesnt really mean you're good looking it just means you have exceptionally low standards

Well, that's assuming they are all trashy and ugly. I have pretty high standards, although my standards for sex is lower than for dating, and I have my fair share of whales under my belt as well, but also many dime pieces so it evens out.

And yea you are right, anyone can rack numbers if they know how to talk to women, but in my case what I said is true lol. Didn't mean it in an arrogant manner just wanted to provide context.

Comment

• David Haye was 21-1 (20 KO) when he made that comment. Tried to make some joke about forking/smashing 20 men but ended up sounding gay.

Comment

• lol 500 women. Such bull****. Does this dude do nothing but fu*k, there ain't enough time in the day for all that, even over a several year period unless you're super old like Jack Nicholson.

Comment

Working...
                      X