Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan To Pacquiao: It Would Be an Honor To Fight You!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by medium-deek View Post
    and vargas does?
    Vargas is not as vocal as Amir. The way Khan chased for a fight with Floyd and recently said he'll like to fight Manny and then now making this statement. I kinda hope for team pac lead him on then turn him down at the last minute lol. The fact that he has guys like Brook calling him out for years and he's ignoring it makes me not want him to get the big money fight.

Comment

Good fight,i told it another thread ,i would watch it no daubt.

Comment

Khan is just trying to get the biggest paydays he can while he's still relevant and still thought of as a top option. Can't blame him though I think he loses to Floyd, Manny and Brook. I'd love to see him in there with Bradley or Thurman.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          I kinda hope for team pac lead him on then turn him down at the last minute lol.
          lol. true. that would be pretty funny

Comment

They are both past it and on cash out fights.Manny stay retired or fight the best , Khan is simply a total embarrassment, they don't come any thicker than Amir.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel_T5 View Post
              has vargas been ktfo time and time again? i dont like the vargas fight but khan doesnt deserve a fight with any top fighter
              love him or hate him, majority of khan's fights are entertaining, tbh

Comment

The past two years Khan has been nothing but an embarrassment 2 boxing...

Comment

Let me guess, PPV?

Comment

If Pac beats Vargas, khan beat Garcia (what happen to that anyway lol WBC got no backbone) unification...

key word IF

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
                      If Pac beats Vargas, khan beat Garcia (what happen to that anyway lol WBC got no backbone) unification...

key word IF
                      Khan has just been knocked unconscious and has never beat a top ten welterweight BUT not if , the reason he's not been handed the Garcia fight is A . Garcia has bigger fish to fry B. Garcia has already nearly killed Amir and C. Khan is recovering from hand surgery.

Comment

Working...
                      X