Mexicans imitating Blacks.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
    I

It would be like Asian kids walking around calling themselves vato.
    i actually have seen choloed out asians they wear the filas they got the haircut they wear the los angelew shirts se ven bien cagqdos putos

Comment

Califas all day, where I grew up, acting like that would get you killed. No joke.
      Say Cuauh, what if they cat like white boys in the barrio? Would they still get shot.

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      here they call them Mayateros
      I used to be a ******ro in high school. I stopped being one 'cause I had to grow up--you can't go around calling everyone ***** and cussing all the damn time and talking ghetto. But I acted like that because I was like SPM. I was the only Mexican among blacks.

Them Norte's are ******ros. May boy used to bang XIV and he acted black. He was from Northern California.

Comment

Is mayate a racist slur? BS censors that word. If so, they should censor mojado too.

Comment

Originally posted by PaisaRED View Post
          Say Cuauh, what if they cat like white boys in the barrio? Would they still get shot.

I used to be a ******ro in high school. I stopped being one 'cause I had to grow up--you can't go around calling everyone ***** and cussing all the damn time and talking ghetto. But I acted like that because I was like SPM. I was the only Mexican among blacks.

Them Norte's are ******ros. May boy used to bang XIV and he acted black. He was from Northern California.
          I think culture is culture, meaning be who you are. I understand that some of those Mexican kids grew up in black hoods and therefore "act black" I have no problem with that if that's who you really are. Like Paul Wall for example, he isn't trying to act black, it's who he is.

A lot of these young Mexican kids are just imitating hip hop culture and southern rap, and that's why they act like that. For me, that's being fake. You can't come from a Mexican household, speak Spanish, and then all of a sudden one day to the next start calling yourself and your homies ni66a.....lol

Comment

I think culture is culture, meaning be who you are. I understand that some of those Mexican kids grew up in black hoods and therefore "act black" I have no problem with that if that's who you really are. Like Paul Wall for example, he isn't trying to act black, it's who he is.

A lot of these young Mexican kids are just imitating hip hop culture and southern rap, and that's why they act like that. For me, that's being fake. You can't come from a Mexican household, speak Spanish, and then all of a sudden one day to the next start calling yourself and your homies ni66a.....lol
            you rarely see that in l.a. bro

Comment

Just out of interest, how far does the Mexican/Black beef extend beyond violence....is it bad for Mexicans to listen to mainstream black hip hop.....is it even bad for them to support LA Lakers seen as the team is just about all black players.....

Comment

Originally posted by -Lucas- View Post
                Just out of interest, how far does the Mexican/Black beef extend beyond violence....is it bad for Mexicans to listen to mainstream black hip hop.....is it even bad for them to support LA Lakers seen as the team is just about all black players.....

they don't like Mexicans listening to black hiphop....
                or talking like them.

everyone supports the lakers here

Comment

Originally posted by PaisaRED View Post

Snorteens are the definition of Mayateros.
                  and yes Mayate is a racial slur it's a dung beetle.

here you won't find too many blacks and hispanics kicking it together.

Comment

Originally posted by cheecharin View Post
                    you rarely see that in l.a. bro
                    I know but these dudes we are talking about are from Texas aren't they?

I grew up in L.A by the way....

Comment

The first two vid dudes could pass for a chino.

Comment

Working...
                      X