Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dana White Takes a Swipe at "Very Oversensitive" Eddie Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluemax View Post
    So I guess until there isn't one tomato can left in the heavyweight division Anthony Joshua will stay tucked away in England avoiding Wilder. Guess there is no question now Wilder is the best Heavyweight on the planet, avoided at all costs. Maybe after this fight Joshua can coax Tyson out of retirement or is he still too dangerous too???
    You American ******s need to **** off now with your constant stupidity. Wilder has had the contract for a week now. AJ is waiting for him to sign. So how is that ducking him you ****ing weirdo?

Be gone you clown.

Comment

Hearn was on board with the possibility of working with White ?

How does this even make sense .

Dana White fires people if he thinks they look at him wrong so whos over sensative ?

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
        You American ******s need to **** off now with your constant stupidity. Wilder has had the contract for a week now. AJ is waiting for him to sign. So how is that ducking him you ****ing weirdo?

Be gone you clown.
        You’re days behind, dude. And that’s a shame in this information age.

Comment

Originally posted by bluemax View Post
          So I guess until there isn't one tomato can left in the heavyweight division Anthony Joshua will stay tucked away in England avoiding Wilder. Guess there is no question now Wilder is the best Heavyweight on the planet, avoided at all costs. Maybe after this fight Joshua can coax Tyson out of retirement or is he still too dangerous too???
          Wilders sooo dangerous a guy with high blood pressure had a doctor checking him over before he stopped him late. AJ aint the finished article, but Wilder is a joke whos already claiming to be a cruiserweight as an excuse for what we all know will happen when he fights a decent young heavy.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            You’re days behind, dude. And that’s a shame in this information age.
            You mean Shelly stalling the fight again like he did before with them taking 4 weeks to decide? Yeah, they hoped they could force the Povetkin fight just so they could say they did everything to make the fight but they went in another direction. Wilder then gets on Twitter and calls out "bomb squad".

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
              You mean Shelly stalling the fight again like he did before with them taking 4 weeks to decide? Yeah, they hoped they could force the Povetkin fight just so they could say they did everything to make the fight but they went in another direction. Wilder then gets on Twitter and calls out "bomb squad".
              Nah. Like I said, you’re days behind.

Comment

i see the same dumb clowns are still in denial out here acting like AJ aint the one ducking...lol...shameless

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  Nah. Like I said, you’re days behind.
                  So what is this new information that i'm behind on?

Comment

White is a damn embarrasment. The man has zero class and I can't believe the corporate UFC wants a guy like him as the face and mouthpiece of the UFC.

Comment

Originally posted by mattr View Post
                      Dana White has a girls name and is a fat, walking, ****-talking, egg on legs.
                      Pretty much

Comment

Working...
                      X