Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would BJS make more money against: Canelo or Golovkin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would BJS make more money against: Canelo or Golovkin?

We know Saunders isn't really injured and is looking to cash out against one of these two next.

Which fight would get him the bigger payday, GGG in the UK? Or Canelo in Las Vegas?

why do you want to know? are you getting a percentage if the fight happens in the states?

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
      why do you want to know? are you getting a percentage if the fight happens in the states?
      I like to hear the opinions of fellow boxing fans, Village Idiot.

Comment

Hard to say with Canelos reputation taking a hit, his sellability may not be the same.

Golovkin is guaranteed to sell out the o2 plus with all the belts on the line it adds a historic factor to it

Comment

Short answer: depends on how bad Canelo wants to put Gennady in an even worse disadvantage - split wise.

What I mean by that is: canelo CAN pay him more, obviously. But only if he can win. It essentially would be a "means to an end" situation.

If he wins the WBO, gennady will definitelyyyy have to bend over backwards IF he wants to go for 160 undisputed. But quiet as kept, he really doesnt APPEAR to be toooo interested in that the last 2 years. So who knows.

Comment

About even, Canelo would probably take a lions share of the profits anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              I like to hear the opinions of fellow boxing fans, Village Idiot.
              real boxing fans don't care about fighters purse prize. only idiots and trolls like you make a big deal out of it.

real boxing fights just want to see a good fight, leave the purse prize with their respective managers.

by the way, have you stop stretching your boyfriend aka bufortannen nostrils? lemme know...

Comment

Oscar has said previously he won't pay BJS more than a million, and they won't fight in England where the fight makes way more money. GGG will pay more and travel. No way BJ's fights Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Deletrious View Post
                  Oscar has said previously he won't pay BJS more than a million, and they won't fight in England where the fight makes way more money. GGG will pay more and travel. No way BJ's fights Canelo.
                  Im not saying youre lying. But...has he said that recently? If he did, show me a link.

Comment

Originally posted by Street15 View Post
                    Im not saying youre lying. But...has he said that recently? If he did, show me a link.
                    Not recently, but Oscar did say something to the effect of slashing their initial offer in half after seeing BJS’ horrid performance at his comeback fight after being injured for 1-2 years against that Akavov guy

Here’s the YT link:
                    https://youtu.be/tH15n4CDRHo

Comment

Working...
                    X