Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who as fought better opposition, Mikey or Loma?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
    Mikey moved up to 140 to fight Broner and whooped his ass. Never came close to getting dropped by Broner.
    you forgot to put broner beat dimarco who beat linares. that would have gotten some green k!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      you forgot to put broner beat dimarco who beat linares. that would have gotten some green k!
      Haha I'm not that talented!!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        mikey is good at facing face-first guys no question since they walk right into his power. i just find it weird how if you love the slick sweet science guys shouldn't you want your fav fighters to fight some of them? doesnt beating them mean more and make your resume better?
        If Mikey wasn't the last man standing with any hope of beating Loma now most of his new found fan base wouldn't give a turd about him.

WE know why Mikey is the new flavor.

I do appreciate him and like his skill set. I was a fan of his before most on here I am certain of that but he's been put on a pedestal. People will be surprised and disappointed if and when this fight happens because it will be a stylistic nightmare for Mikey and he'd get routed. I've said that for a long ass time. I know also Mikey will be thrown in the trash by most people and next to nobody will care for him or give Loma props and just move onto somebody else.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
          well let's take a look at his opposition which made him into a "star" over night

walters, a guy who didn't even try..came for a paycheck and never went back to boxing...can't give him credit for beating an already beaten fighter..

rigo, rigo had one good opponent in donaire, even in that fight he got knocked down..he was running in circles eventually getting a victory..in the fight against bumachenko he quit..and we'll leave it at that...beating a quitter doesn't get you any respect..

Linares another un skilled boxer..way to easy to read...need to make big ass movements before setting up his shoots...no defense..and no foot work...to me he's a c+ level fighter...but even he dropped bumachenko...

and don't forget he already lost against the b level fighter Salido...

Garcia on the other hand smashes everyone and has never been defeated
          well thats one way of looking at it...i think you started with your conclusion and worked backwards but hey you made it work for you. green k!

Comment

Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
            Mikey never stopped salido, Mikey got saved that night by big brother. Stopped on a cut, went to the score cards.
            Mikey quit with a broken nose and showed he likes smelling like that sweet perfume scent of b*tch, Mike didn't even try to continue he showed no urge or will he didn't want to fight through adversity.
            Mikey has a low pain threshold and that will be telling when he fights the overall much better fighter in Lomachenko, Loma will make him quit.

Comment

Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
              Mikey never stopped salido, Mikey got saved that night by big brother. Stopped on a cut, went to the score cards.
              My mistake bru but nah Siri "fair play" Salido broke Mickey nose with a headbutt and they wen to TD.
              Still a Mickey win.

Comment

well let's take a look at his opposition which made him into a "star" over night

walters, a guy who didn't even try..came for a paycheck and never went back to boxing...can't give him credit for beating an already beaten fighter..

rigo, rigo had one good opponent in donaire, even in that fight he got knocked down..he was running in circles eventually getting a victory..in the fight against bumachenko he quit..and we'll leave it at that...beating a quitter doesn't get you any respect..

Linares another un skilled boxer..way to easy to read...need to make big ass movements before setting up his shoots...no defense..and no foot work...to me he's a c+ level fighter...but even he dropped bumachenko...

Interesting you make a point to tarnish guys you obviously picked to defeat Loma with ease but don't even try to comment on Mikey's opposition which is about as weak as anyone's in the p4p lists.

I think you have a bias.

Comment

Can everyone start calling broner, broner and not bronner. And mikey, mikey and not mickey?

Comment

Yet 80% of the pole thinks those "so so" guys are better comp than Mikey's.

What does it tell about Mikey's opposition?
                    Last edited by BillyBoxing; 05-16-2018, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                      Mikey moved up to 140 to fight Broner and whooped his ass. Never came close to getting dropped by Broner.

All that sht isn't that relevant.

If I applied that ******ed Logic, Loma beat Martinez quicker than Mikey while Mikey got dropped by Martinez.

Does that mean Loma is better than Mickey? no...

Props to Mikey for taking on Broner but Broner couldn't do Ponce at the lower weights, he never was an A fighter so...

Comment

Working...
                      X