No announcement yet.

Mikey Garcia in talks with Hearn/DAZN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mikey Garcia in talks with Hearn/DAZN

But hey he is a free man doe and is anti-promoter doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      But hey he is a free man doe and is anti-promoter doe.
      This good news for Lomachenko/Garcia, Hearn and Arum have a good relationship, Dana White would be another roadblock

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
        This good news for Lomachenko/Garcia, Hearn and Arum have a good relationship, Dana White would be another roadblock
        Indeed. Hearn doesn't have somethign against Arum and same does to Arum to hearn, Arum actually welcomed Hearn's venture.

Comment

so much for being his own boss!

Comment

I doubt Mikey is getting himself in anything LONG TERM after dealing with that Top Rank Situation. Something as far as a fight to fight type of thing or maybe just taking 1 or 2 fights on DAZN in between big fights on Showtime would be great

That is the advantage of being a Free Agent because you don't know WTF might come along in the future and you can't be apart of it because you're locked down exclusively to a Promotion. Maybe Zuffa Boxing is announced soon and they will be looking to throw around a lot of money at these fighters this is the ERA in which you want to be a Promotional Free Agent because of stuff like DAZN and possibly Zuffa Boxing

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              I doubt Mikey is getting himself in anything LONG TERM after dealing with that Top Rank Situation. Something as far as a fight to fight type of thing or maybe just taking 1 or 2 fights on DAZN in between big fights on Showtime would be great

That is the advantage of being a Free Agent because you don't know WTF might come along in the future and you can't be apart of it because you're locked down exclusively to a Promotion. Maybe Zuffa Boxing is announced soon and they will be looking to throw around a lot of money at these fighters this is the ERA in which you want to be a Promotional Free Agent because of stuff like DAZN and possibly Zuffa Boxing
              Is that Zuffa stuff real? Or is it a we'll give Joshua $500mil sort of offer?

Comment

She tried to lowball Mikey but Mikey turned him down so he's sending another offer.
                https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PpX3EBVnWgo

Comment

YES! This is the most important thing with this news to me. Loma/Garcia would seem to be dead in the water if Mikey goes with White, with Hearn, at least there is a realistic shot this gets made at some point. I really hope Mikey signs with Matchroom, keeps way more doors open

Comment

Is that Zuffa stuff real? Or is it a we'll give Joshua $500mil sort of offer?

Seems like it has been some talks with everybody but Robert seems to be against signing with anybody and I don't blame him. Mikey doing GREAT on his own and is about to Headline in Los Angeles in a big fight vs Robert Easter Jr. so he really doesn't "NEED" a Promoter

Comment

Working...
                    X