Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigfo0t View Post
    This dude is woke!

Have you heard of Acoustic Levitation?

There's a new theory now that some sort of this tech was used in Ancient times to help build some of the impossible structures still standing today. Interesting stuff.
    I have heard of that Bro. Did you know that the ancients developed a technique which could oscillate all the cells in the body to cause levetation.

All we are is energy in a set physical form everything around us is energy and vibration. The knowledge is hidden to most but its possible to not only cause our cells to oscillate it can be focused on objects. The occult call it visualisation.

Here is a snippet of the tech. Also a lot of sanskrit chanting are shown to be origins of acoustic levetation bro. It's to do with the frequency or hertz of sound the pyramids had a chamber where people would meditate and hum at certain frequency to receive visions or contact extraterrestrial intelligence.
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-Coral-Castle-
    Last edited by PsychoPat; 04-30-2018, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
      I think I'm about 100 pages into it now. I'm definitely a fan. I like how he's pretty scientific about it all. He definitely seems like a bright guy. It would rule to experience something like what he describes and feel for yourself what he experienced.
      That's what grabbed me it's not just conjecture he backs it up scientifically. And he is of sound mind was successfully running business's when he started to get the ability.

I'd recommend all three books bro. As I said the other week we have got the ability to do this but our pineal glands which release the amount of dmt needed are atrophied and damaged by emf, fluoride, gmo's etc if you can detox the body completely it will be easier to achieve.

I've got to the stage of feeling weightless when laying down and seeing sacred geometry like metatrons cube amongst others.

http://www.fractal.org/Bewustzijns-B...d-Geometry.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        I swam in high school and college, played water polo too, and alys wanted to swim like a dolphin.... another thing I failed to achieve....
        Never give up bro, as one door closes another is sure to open.

Comment

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
          That's what grabbed me it's not just conjecture he backs it up scientifically. And he is of sound mind was successfully running business's when he started to get the ability.

I'd recommend all three books bro. As I said the other week we have got the ability to do this but our pineal glands which release the amount of dmt needed are atrophied and damaged by emf, fluoride, gmo's etc if you can detox the body completely it will be easier to achieve.

I've got to the stage of feeling weightless when laying down and seeing sacred geometry like metatrons cube amongst others.

http://www.fractal.org/Bewustzijns-B...d-Geometry.htm
          Or take shrooms

Comment

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
            Never give up bro, as one door closes another is sure to open.
            In college, I was a guy who could scrimmage, but never started, not ever.... I think I could have knocked out my team mates,, but this was not that kinda activity....

My girl got happy to finally see me in a game, and not on the sidelines cheering.... cheering on others... good enough for me....

Comment

Originally posted by El Fappo View Post
              Or take shrooms
              Very good point Psilocybin shrooms work well if you're in the right environment preferably in a quiet serene nature setting. Or acid. But the main point is we can induce these states naturally with patience and persistence. Everytime we dream it's the result of dmt being secreted by the pineal. It's possible to cause secretion whilst in a relaxed meditative state with much practise.

Comment

I still long for the ocean a cold dark yet mysterious place.

Comment

Working...
                X