No announcement yet.

***The Official 2018-2019 nba thread***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Good to see you are still around. Peace brother.
    ditto brother.. what is your NBA team btw?

Comment

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
      ditto brother.. what is your NBA team btw?
      40 years a warriors fanatic, but they weren’t good at all back then..now, that I’m not living in the bay at the moment they can’t be stopped.

Comment

40 years a warriors fanatic, but they weren’t good at all back then..now, that I’m not living in the bay at the moment they can’t be stopped.

they still have a place for a guy like you. atleast you were not the bandwagon fans of gsw.

this guy seems so smooth for his size. teams gonna regret passing on him.

Comment

they still have a place for a guy like you. atleast you were not the bandwagon fans of gsw.

this guy seems so smooth for his size. teams gonna regret passing on him.
          He looks good, good size, good shooting form and range..
          He’ll end up hurting the warriors someday. I’m a Bay Area Guy. Born and raised.
          Giants & A’s
          49ers & raiders.
          The San Jose earth quakes a soccer team.

The sharks were unexpected.. I guess I like them, but never went to one game.

Comment

He looks good, good size, good shooting form and range..
            He’ll end up hurting the warriors someday. I’m a Bay Area Guy. Born and raised.
            Giants & A’s
            49ers & raiders.
            The San Jose earth quakes a soccer team.

The sharks were unexpected.. I guess I like them, but never went to one game.
            warriors waited for you to settle in japan before assembling a championship team. they really love you

Comment

warriors waited for you to settle in japan before assembling a championship team. they really love you
              That’s exactly how I feel about it.

Comment

Collin Sexton for rookie of the year if Lebron stays. If not, Doncic will run away with that award

Comment

Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
                  Collin Sexton for rookie of the year if Lebron stays. If not, Doncic will run away with that award
                  Shut up brush lol. He might not even start. He won’t have the ball enough to be ROY with lebron there

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                    Shut up brush lol. He might not even start. He won’t have the ball enough to be ROY with lebron there
                    He will definitely start. George hill is getting traded. If they were to draft someone who wasn't going to start this year, they would have taken porter

Comment

Does Lebron have part of the NBA on hold until he decides?

Comment

Working...
                      X