Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So you fatyanks think we scandinavians are soft?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So you fatyanks think we scandinavians are soft?

Mmmkay. Then you will approve of this soon to be law in Iceland that gives 6 years imprisonment for circumcision.

Who's soft now?

Now go eat your burgers on the way to church.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-43111800

Should the removal of your wisdom tooth be also called "mutilation?" Since you are removing a part of your body despite it has some uses (allegedly)

Circumcision is for sanitary and medical reasons, it isn't a religious reason. A lot of Atheists/Agnostics are circumcised for the same reasons.

And yes Scandinavian's are soft, what kind of a country who would let their own people get butt f**** and then demand for more butt f***ers in the name of multiculturalism?

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post

Circumcision is for sanitary and medical reasons, it isn't a religious reason. A lot of Atheists/Agnostics are circumcised for the same reasons.

Sit yo spiritual ass down, ain't no justification for that ******ed ****, just a bunch of religious lies that's all, it's been proven to have a dulling effect on penile sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post

Sit yo spiritual ass down, ain't no justification for that ******ed ****, just a bunch of religious lies that's all, it's been proven to have a dulling effect on penile sensitivity.
        Tell that to my black ass. I'm circumcised and I cum buckets on my wife's face.

Circumcision is for sanitary reasons so that you can take out dick cheese easier and not have to pull out that stupid foreskin which for some is quite painful.

Circumcision is for medical reasons because some have too much foreskin or too small which it tightens around the head of the penis which is painful.
        Last edited by Thraxox; 02-21-2018, 07:07 AM.

Comment

Tell that to my black ass. I'm circumcised and I cum buckets on my hubby's face.

Circumcision is for sanitary reasons so that you can take out dick cheese easier and not have to pull out that stupid foreskin which for some is quite painful.

Circumcision is for medical reasons because some have too much foreskin or too small which it tightens around the head of the penis which is painful.
          ******ed BS, also black and gay?

Only 1% have that problem you're referring to which is known as 'phimosis', for the vast majority it's a cruel unwarranted act, why did the good lord give men a foreskin only to have it chopped off?

******ed superstitious religions are the only reason this despicable act continues to exist.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23374102

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

Comment

Tell that to my black ass. I'm circumcised and I cum buckets on my hubby's face.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

Comment

Working...
                    X