This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
    I think you have blown your chance a bit.

I don't think you will score at the Camp Nou.
    I'd be surprised if we didn't.

Ultimately, Chelsea only have 1 game that means anything this season and its that game. So I just don't think they'll go out meekly they had a lot of encouragement already

I hope so anyway. Chelsea could lose every league game and it doesn't matter a jot.

Comment

• ****ing awful performance.. sick of De Gea being needed to make multiple world class games just to keep us in games vs average opposition..

Comment

• Who was the weakest link for United today?

Comment

• How the **** can Mourhino make a squad/team.. with

Sanchez.. Rashford.. Martial.. Mata.. Lukaku.. Pogba.. Young.. Valencia

Play such boring and scared football?? Barely ever more then Lukaku in the box.. This Sevilla team looks ****e.. but this **** plays like they are Barcelona Or Madrid??

Liverpool go and put 5 past Porto.. They don't have better players then United..

I hope this **** goes in the summer.. United literally the worse English team in Europe

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            Who was the weakest link for United today?
            No one really.. they played decent defensively.. all though on another night Sevilla may have nicked a goal or two..

Lukaku was his usual **** self though tbh clumsy.. didn't hold the ball up much.. but it's not like he was supported well.

Just the usual Mourhino.. draw away is good enough.. Well Sevilla score one at old Trafford.. I struggle to see us getting 2..

Comment

• I think United play worse with Sanchez tbh

0-0 away is a dangerous result if Sevilla play like this at Old Trafford they will get that away goal, still think United will get through though
              Last edited by Phenom; 02-21-2018, 04:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                No one really.. they played decent defensively.. all though on another night Sevilla may have nicked a goal or two..

Lukaku was his usual **** self though tbh clumsy.. didn't hold the ball up much.. but it's not like he was supported well.

Just the usual Mourhino.. draw away is good enough.. Well Sevilla score one at old Trafford.. I struggle to see us getting 2..

Is it just me or does Pogba look like a guy who can't be arsed to do anything at full effort?

To be fair to him though, Jose really has you lot playing to-not-lose. Rather than playing to win.

9 players behind the ball against a fringe CL squad. May as well have Benitez as manager at that point.

Comment

• I genuinely don't even care anymore.

I have become Sparked.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    Is it just me or does Pogba look like a guy who can't be arsed to do anything at full effort?

To be fair to him though, Jose really has you lot playing to-not-lose. Rather than playing to win.

9 players behind the ball against a fringe CL squad. May as well have Benitez as manager at that point.
                    Rumour is him and Mourhino have fell out.. tbh since he came back from injury he has not been the same tho

I'd rather just get a good manager with an attacking mentality in at this point.. if we drop out of the CL again for a year or two.. who cares we need to change something..

How Spurs/Liverpool can play such good football? With imo inferior players? Give the United squad to Klopp or Poch and they would do something with it.. at the very least we'd be great to watch

Right now we are maybe a little better then LVG United side.. but that's with what 200-300m more invested in the team

Comment

• Klopp and Liverpool couldn't win in Sevilla either and I remember reading Liverpool fans wanting to play less attacking football after that epic collapse

I guess the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence

Comment

Working...
                      X