Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Floyd Is Getting 76% Of The Purse On Saturday Night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to Shadyfizzle, Pacquiao is the 2nd Richest Person in the Philippines and therefore a billionaire!!!

Because in order to be the 2nd richest person person in the Philippines you would have to be a billionaire.

So now we can say Pacquiao is the first ever Billionaire Fighter in boxing.
    But who will still fight for 12.5 Million dollars vs. Clottey.

a billionaire fighting for millions... wow
    LMAO!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
      According to Shadyfizzle, Pacquiao is the 2nd Richest Person in the Philippines and therefore a billionaire!!!

Because in order to be the 2nd richest person person in the Philippines you would have to be a billionaire.

LMAO!!!!
      Its clear you have no idea how the value of dollars is big in philippines. As shadey said, only big politicians or business man are rich. an average private or public teacher cannot even afford a 2nd hand car.

Pac is a billionaire in the philippines trust me he is.

Comment

Originally posted by .Sakuragi. View Post
        Do you mean in Filipino pesos? If it's in pesos, then hell yeah. He's a billionaire. The value of a U.S. dollar goes a long way over there.

Comment

Originally posted by .Sakuragi. View Post
          Its clear you have no idea how the value of dollars is big in philippines. As shadey said, only big politicians or business man are rich. an average private or public teacher cannot even afford a 2nd hand car.

The conversion was in US Dollar terms. He'd have to be making hundreds of millions in USD to be put on that list.

He is a billionaire after converting what money he has made to pesos, but a lot of those guys would be trillionaires(Or maybe even better for some) after converting their fortunes to pesos

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
            You're a failure. article is dated october 2008. Pacquiao didnt fight delahoya until december 2008 and didnt pick up multi-million dollar contract extentions from the likes of nike and mcdonalds until after the win.
            So you think Pacquiao in 2 years has now has earned more than

1.6 Billion Dollars??
            Which he would need to have now in order to be the 2nd richest person in the
            Philippines????

Are really this stupid??
            Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
            You didnt answer the question, so youre saying Pacquiao is a billionaire?
            Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
            dont know and dont care.
            I hate to say it, but that was pure ownage lol
            why cant ppl just admit it when they're wrong

Comment

um, no. I doubt Pac has even over 100mil U.S. $ let alone anywhere close to 1 billion let alone any where in the top 20 richest Filipinos. That's just ******ed. I doubt Pac comes close to Tiger Woods or other major athletes endorsements and even they are not billionaires

Comment

LMAO!!!!
                fail!
                12.5 million dollars is 500+ miilion pesos half a billion for just one stinking fight with a no name boxer...

Comment

Originally posted by American Dream View Post
                  LMAO
                  Horus straight owned this clown....
                  yea I was thinkin' the same thing!!....shadey is a cool dude but Horus is a ****in' beast!!

Comment

Working...
                  X