Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the most amazing to you? (Pacquiao, Mosley, Hopkins related)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bhop's wins for me.

Comment

Originally posted by The Bay Bomber View Post
      Nah you are mistaken. Hopkins was able to stay at 160 and never had problems making it. Obviously when you move up in weight you gain more weight lol. What you expect him to not have any muscles or look bigger when he moves up? pretty stupid

Look at how Pacquiao looked before he was a featherweight. And look at how he filled out now. If you want to use that argument with Hopkins than use it with Pacquiao
      most fighters fight at a lower weight that doesn't mean that is their best weight or that they can't make a higher weight look at oscar floyd and shane all of them had fought at 135 but i don't see no on praising them for fighting at ww because even though they were all able to makee 135 147 is probably the best weight for them

Comment

So the dude fights at middleweight for his entire career (except his first fight) and moves up and you say that he was always a light heavyweight? You been listening to Emmanuel Steward too much. And not even about the weight. How bout his age and beating those guys? I'm sure you are going to say you knew he would win.

he was lightheavy and moved down to 160 over a two year period, then he moved back up to 175 after jones got ko'd...he's a good fighter who looks great beatin up on smaller fighters...

Comment

I'm sitting here and thinking about the past several years in boxing and it's been pretty crazy. From Hopkins moving up to weight and winning the light heavyweight belts to Mosley beating the crap out of Margarito and then Pacquiao beating Hatton/DLh.

Which of these things was the most amazing to you?
          pac used to be 106 lbs... ONE HUNDRED AND SIX POUNDS!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
            pac used to be 106 lbs... ONE HUNDRED AND SIX POUNDS!!!!!
            his head probably weighed 100 pounds alone

Comment

Hopkins wins for me!

Comment

i believe its hopkins fighting on a top level in his mid 40's thats amazing to me

Comment

Working...
                X