No announcement yet.

Did we make a mistake when

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
    Yeah, he hit me up earlier with like 20 dildo gifts. Happens about once a month. Like clockwork.
    That's another dead giveaway.

He can't hide his pettyness coupled with his OCD, and he does nonsense like that.

Another of his antics is to clog up your PM box with a bunch of long-winded Mental Illness Theater nonsense.

When I put Siablo on ignore, since he couldn't send me PMs he gummed up my Visitor Messages until I banned him from posting on it.

A leopard can't hide it's spots, especially if it has a nasty case of OCD.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

He can't hide his pettyness coupled with his OCD, and he does nonsense like that.

Another of his antics is to clog up your PM box with a bunch of long-winded Mental Illness Theater nonsense.

When I put Siablo on ignore, since he couldn't send me PMs he gummed up my Visitor Messages until I banned him from posting on it.

A leopard can't hide it's spots, especially if it has a nasty case of OCD.
      Wow. Haha. I didn't honestly think Siablo was part of this but it makes sense. Anybody that hits you up with constant messages like that has to be an alt. So what are we saying here? Is Sunspace, Meatsauce, Julia Slobberts, Siablo, Shaolin Sword all the same idiot? Who all can we put under this banner?

Comment

Wow. Haha. I didn't honestly think Siablo was part of this but it makes sense. Anybody that hits you up with constant messages like that has to be an alt. So what are we saying here? Is Sunspace, Meatsauce, Julia Slobberts, Siablo, Shaolin Sword all the same idiot? Who all can we put under this banner?
        So Sup is one of us too?

Shame on you, Tony.

Comment

Is Sunspace, Meatsauce, Julia Slobberts, Siablo, Shaolin Sword all the same idiot? Who all can we put under this banner?
          Those are all SafeSpace alts.

A few more too.

Travesty is one. He sent someone, I believe it was Elroy, the same type of mentally defective PMs SafeSpace sends people.

He spoke of it in that thread SafeSpace started yesterday with the poll in it.

I'd long suspected that was an alt of his. That bit of data confirmed it.

Also in that thread Zaroku asked SafeSpace over and over how many alts he had. Despite his having to address every post and then get the last word, he interestingly never once answered Zaroku.

That spoke volumes right there. If you somehow get SafeSpace to not respond on something, you REALLY hit home.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            Those are all SafeSpace alts.

A few more too.

Travesty is one. He sent someone, I believe it was Elroy, the same type of mentally defective PMs SafeSpace sends people.

He spoke of it in that thread SafeSpace started yesterday with the poll in it.

I'd long suspected that was an alt of his. That bit of data confirmed it.

Also in that thread Zaroku asked SafeSpace over and over how many alts he had. Despite his having to address every post and then get the last word, he interestingly never once answered Zaroku.

That spoke volumes right there. If you somehow get SafeSpace to not respond on something, you REALLY hit home.
            Bodiesinflight, is he one of us too?

Comment

Travesty blew up my visitor messages with OCD level insanity after I put him on ignore. I wish I would have saved all those crazy messages. That was some "Fatal Attraction" bunny-boiling shyt. He uses the same "winning" mantra as some of the other alts around here, some on this very thread. Every thread he is on he is engaged in some heated argument where he thinks if he got the last word he "won". Gives himself a trophy. Claims he is an English teacher in Korea. Ha! Sunspace calls himself an English teacher too.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                Travesty blew up my visitor messages with OCD level insanity after I put him on ignore. I wish I would have saved all those crazy messages. That was some "Fatal Attraction" bunny-boiling shyt. He uses the same "winning" mantra as some of the other alts around here, some on this very thread. Every thread he is on he is engaged in some heated argument where he thinks if he got the last word he "won". Gives himself a trophy. Claims he is an English teacher in Korea. Ha! Sunspace calls himself an English teacher too.
                LMFAO!!!!

He did that to me too.

He was saying crazy foolishness like "I'm winning so much that everyone wants me banned". Lmao!!!

It was pathetic, but yet quite amusing.

Unlike you, I kept my PMs from him. Still have them too.....

Comment

We are all Sunspace and Sunspace is all of you

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    Claims he is an English teacher in Korea.

He tends to pretend to be in other countries.

What's interesting is he posts here during daytime hours in the US, but claims to be in other countries halfway across the world.

We've either got a bunch of alts posing as foreigners, or a whole bunch of foriegn night owls posting here all night instead of sleeping.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                      We are all Sunspace and Sunspace is all of you
                      Word is you are someone else too.

Comment

Working...
                      X