Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrian broner says he's done with boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never seen anyone so poorly advised as Broner and that includes having all the kids with the different mothers. He wouldn't have so much stress had he not spread himself so thin or taken on so many projects so to speak.

Comment

He was giving decisions on fights he lost DeLeon, Maligani.He always sucked.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        The title seems backwards. It should read; "Boxing tells Adrien Broner he's done."
        Lol, I was thinking something similar like, "Boxing is done with Adrien Broner".

Comment

He's done nothing to be missed but he is still a good stepping stone. Kinda like Zab Judah but at least Judah won The Ring title at 147 and went 31-1 at 140 entering the Amir Khan fight. Judah is better than Broner by a bit, but that's who Broner reminds me of in terms of people still wanting to see him vs big names but we all know he won't win.

I think at this point, Broner has nothing to lose, any top name he beats would be a surprise to fans so he should reinvent himself, focus on his post-top 10 fighter career and try to become a good gatekeeper like DeMarcus Corley or Zab Judah and just try to crack top 10 lists. There's some room for him at 140-147 in the bottom rank.

Comment

good riddance, and to everyone acting like broners there family member or something, the guys a piece of ****. quit putting these boxers on a pedestal, if his life turns to **** then so be it, you reap what you sow. he comes across as a horrible person and from what ive heard its not jsut for the cameras either.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
              Yep. While he's not wrong, a "journalist" should have higher standards than some of the tripe he posts.
              You call out fat Dan for speaking the truth but question his standards of journalism. Wtf ...What about all that fake news out there the media tries to sell to you as truth. Spin the narrative constantly and ignorant people take it as fact. That's what's wrong with the media and journalists now a days. Fat Dan knows what's up.

Comment

Melenials are such morons it's the look at me generation. I need attention, let's put it all out there on social media and internet trolls fall for it.

Comment

This is what losing does to some fighters.
                  Who's next? The Charlos?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    I hope not. Broner is fun to watch, from his ring walks, to the failed shoulder roll, to getting hit clean in the face and shaking his head saying "you can't hit me"
                    Agree. I think he is hilarious.

Comment

Almost Broke will be back....he's got mouths to feed.

Comment

Working...
                      X