Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
    Giannis might take that mantle soon

nowitzki was the man in 2006.
    Dirk was never the best Player even when he won the MVP every one knew Lobe was the better individual player.
    Dirk just had the better pieces around him. That’s why he only had 1 year on that level. Giannis can’t shoot outside 15 ft he will never be the man.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Because he is a honky?

These honkeys CRAZAY AS HELL DAWG CRAZY AS HELL

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Because he is a honky?
        Because he comes from a different system of basketball with inferior completion.
        American bred players have been scrapping against future NBA talent since elementary school. Going to elite basketball camps with pro players. Nothin. To do with his race. He’ll I almost bought into Hezonja but he was a disappointment.

Comment

Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
          He’d be ok in sac town. Fox is good and they have other ok young players he could bring the best out of. It’s just getting on a team and playing his game.
          Well sacramento is taking Bagley so thats that.

Luka Doncic will be the most influential sports figure in Atlanta history. He will have a statue. He will win over the skeptics in Atlanta. He is the future of basketball. The future is BRIGHT

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
            Because he comes from a different system of basketball with inferior completion.
            American bred players have been scrapping against future NBA talent since elementary school. Going to elite basketball camps with pro players. Nothin. To do with his race. He’ll I almost bought into Hezonja but he was a disappointment.
            Luka was signed by Real Madrid at age 13. THATS A PRO BASKETBALL TEAM OVERSEAS

Comment

Luka was signed by Real Madrid at age 13. THATS A PRO BASKETBALL TEAM OVERSEAS
              I’m not impressed the Euroleague is trash bro. The Drew league got better players than that. Pretty soon the G league will be better than the Euroleague.

Comment

Its not what Atlanta can do for the great white hope, Its what the great white hope can do for Atlanta

Comment

This will be a nice 365 day bump.

Bunch of casual fans in here.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                    I’m not impressed the Euroleague is trash bro. The Drew league got better players than that. Pretty soon the G league will be better than the Euroleague.
                    You are on some serious drugs

Comment

You are on some serious drugs
                      I’m right pretty soon the world will see it too. Doncic will get exposed in the NBA.

Comment

Working...
                      X