Collapse
No announcement yet.

You ever go to the bar alone?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look at all these alcoholics he feels weird about it cause he doesn’t drink like y’all.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
      Well I didnt go, just got real sleepy. This depression **** is killing me
      Smoke some weed nukka.

These fat b*tches got you too?

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
        Drinking by yourself is like ****ing without a girl.
        Lol. That’s a good one.

However banging without a girl is sometimes fun and or preferrable (rubbing one off)

Comment

Well I didnt go, just got real sleepy. This depression **** is killing me
          They got pills for that. I’d rather you not end up like bordain...

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Smoke some weed nukka.

These fat b*tches got you too?
            Fat biatches need love too Craig!

Comment

A nukka going thru sime thangs, but Id feel weird going by myself, going wif somebody isnt an option right now
              Go to the gym 1st than if u still feel like drinking than sure, go to a bar solo. Than get drunk and bang a fat chick. U will wake up feeling much better trust me, and if shes still there in the morning have her go buy a greasy ass breakfast (or make it) bang her again & send her on her merry way.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                Fat biatches need love too Craig!
                Yes they do. After i banged a plumper id typically laugh about it all week afterwards. As long as they got a pretty face doe...

Comment

What is the issue of going to the bar alone? It depends on what kinda bar i guess.

If it’s those quiet places where you can sit at the bar and chat it up with the server, it’s cool. Lot of businessman do that..

But if it’s like those loud poppin places and you are sitting at the table (not bar ) all alone, you are probably a fkin loser lol.

Comment

I have.

Comment

Drinking by yourself is like ****ing without a girl.
                      Me, when I'm going through something rough and I have no answers, I find something to work on.

I workout, I read, I practice my game on an ex(because **** it lol) or any girl in my contacts I haven't ****ed yet(because **** it lol), I work through it, like a man. I grind through it because that's what strong people do.

And by working through it you get stronger. The stronger you are the more answers you'll have.

Comment

Working...
                      X