Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Easter Jr. Will embarrass Mikey diarrhea.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kneegel Puto View Post
    Easter's coworker at Footlocker made this thread Mikey destroys Easter then goes after that Lomacrapo
    I know you’re a troll and all, but you should be ashamed of yourself for having a username like that. Nothing funny about Cotto taking a knee after being illegally assaulted by hardened plaster. Whether you like him or not, people who troll so low like that are honestly miserable. Hope you find happiness, brother. God bless you.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      I really like Easter, enough so that I wish he didn't have to fight Mikey because Mikey is going to wreck him.
      Me too!

WAR Easter!

Comment

Mikey will annihilate Easter.

Comment

Any boxing fan that thinks Mikey Garcia is overrated is not to be taken seriously

Comment

Originally posted by Mic Tyson View Post
            Easter Jr. Has too much of a skill set with the power to thump.

Garcia has been a overrated fighter for awhile and something has to give.

It gives when the Ohio native puts his gloves on him.

#RIPMikey
            Ohio lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by Joime View Post
              I know you’re a troll and all, but you should be ashamed of yourself for having a username like that. Nothing funny about Cotto taking a knee after being illegally assaulted by hardened plaster. Whether you like him or not, people who troll so low like that are honestly miserable. Hope you find happiness, brother. God bless you.
              Im Chicano & Cotto is 1 of my favoritez of all time. But with that said, dont try n call a troll with as lil of rep power as u!

Comment

Someone please please give Easter some food and tell that stick figure to stop skipping dinner

Comment

Easter isnt going to be as easy of a fight as every1 predicts. Any thats boxed knows tall lanky fighters r anything but easy. But with that said Haymon is going to keep throwing black boxers at Mikey until some1 gets lucky...

Comment

Working...
                  X