My thoughts on Mayweather and PEDs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    Is this a joke?

So you wanted the fight to take place in VEGAS and all 3 judges and the ref to be from VEGAS?

but

lets put it to you so you also understand.

- Have the fight in Manny's home country.
    - Have 1 ref that comes from Manny's home town.
    - Have 2 judges that come from Manny's home town.
    - Have 1 judge that comes from Manny's home country but to be fair it needs to be from another province. Fair?

You Floyd fans are too funny!

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    1. Did Manny agree to the judges and venue?

2. Has Manny fought there before without any issues?

3. Has Manny gotten gift decisions in Vegas.

4. Can you find 10 people in professional boxing that thought Pacquiao won?

5. You praised Lederman's card. Who did he think won?

6. You said the judges were PAID OFF. Proof?

7. You said the referee was PAID OFF. Proof?

8. You said NSAC was PAID OFF. Proof?

Give it up, homie Go read what that judge said about the fight. It's great!!!!!!

DEFLECTOR, can you answer directly for once?

OK, same.

Go back to my post above.

Manny pays off nobody but the fight takes place in Manny's home country and so on.

With Manny's hometown version of Dave Moretti who has judged like 9 of 12 latest Floyd's fights.

You Floyd fans would be in uproar (not fair) if the ref deducted a point early on for Floyd's hugs, head locks, .....

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      WRONG .... TUE application is NOT an investigation dumbo .... it is used to help out with the investigation done by USADA!!!!
      LMAOOOOOOO. SO NOW INCLUDING DOESN'T MEAN PART OF???? LMAOOO. THIS IS GOING TO TURN INTO YOU NOT KNOWING WHAT THE WORD "OR" MEANS, DUMBO. LMAOOOO!

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      You incorrectly said that the TUE application is the investigation! WRONG!!!!
      HERE WE GO!

including | inˈklo͞odiNG |
      preposition
      containing as part of the whole being considered

So how is it only to "help out" and not a part of it, hmmmm? Oh, because they have to interview witnesses? Was the DCO a witness? Why won't you answer?

- DCO was NOT interviewed but more than likely wrote down what he saw. When you interview someone, a lot of TRUTH can come out that nobody would be aware of.
      LMAOOOOOOO. USADA DIDN'T INTERVIEW THEIR OWN DCO???????????? THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!! YOU FUVVCKING MORON. GIVE UP!!!!

- DCO is not a trained doctor and again, was NOT interviewed.
      LMAOOOOOOO. YOU ARE BECOMING MORE OF AN IDIOT MINUTE BY MINUTE. THEN HOW WOULD THEY KNOW THAT HE WITNESSED FLOYD'S CONDITION THAT CALLED FOR THE IV. LET ME KNOW, BRO!!!!!!!!!! LMAOOOOOO!

- "Paramedic" was NOT interviewed.
      THE PARAMEDIC SAID NOTHING TO THE DCO...NOT TO USADA. PROOF!!!!!!?????

- DEFLECTOR, why would a company that is not an IV clinic be providing different ****tails of vitmains in their IVs?
      YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE IMBECILE. The only one that can give an IV is a mobile IV service? I can't believe how dumb you are becoming!!!!

- Investigation? Where did I say that there was an investigation? Just to be clear DUMBO, the TUE application can be used to assist in the investigation but since there was NONE (no invesitigation) then it was NOT used as such. It was solely used by the TUEC to determine the best they can of what Floyd's doctor wanted to show them. Nothing more.
      WHAT DOES INCLUDING MEAN?????? LMAOOOOO. GIVE UP!

but you already knew some of that DEFLECTORE .... you just cannot admit that you were WRONG!

DCO present? Never seen that? Well that is your problem. Go check out some CAS cases for example. Ooops!
      APPARENTLY YOU NEVER SEEN THAT. Please don't tell me to check out CAS cases. YOU SHOULD KNOW WHAT THE CAS DID TO YOU YOU BUTTHURT MORON. LMAOOOOOO. THEY RUINED YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!

In summary, you kept on saying that the RETRO TUE was the investigation so USADA did all it could? ...
      WRONG Travestyny!!!!
      You merked yourself clown by confirming what I said. The application WAS the investigation. The only other thing you are saying that they need, which they NEVER stated that they need in the first place, is to interview witnesses. But your moronic ass didn't know that their own DCO was a witness, you moron!!!!!!

IN SUMMARY, YOU EMBARRASSED YOURSELF YET AGAIN AND YOU STILL KEEP DUCKING ME. NOW ADMIT THAT YOU WERE WRONG (you proved yourself wrong, dummy!)

After a thorough investigation of the circumstances surrounding the potential violation, which included the retroactive TUE application process
      Mr. Mayweather declared the infusion in advance to the USADA DCO, who was made aware of the need for the IV due to Mr. Mayweather’s physical condition
      Your "investigation criteria....." You got destroyed!!!!

AND ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE THAT YOU WON'T EVEN MENTION!!!!!!!! LMAOOOOOOO!
      Last edited by travestyny; 05-19-2018, 03:46 AM.

Comment

• Glad to answer all of your questions.

Then quid pro quo. You answer mine. Deal!!!!! Here we go. Pay attention!

[B][U][I]
        Go back to my post above.
        Gladly.

- Have the fight in Manny's home country.
        No problem, if Mayweather agrees then I have no problem with this.

- Have 1 ref that comes from Manny's home town.
        No problem. If he has demonstrated his expertise and Mayweather agrees, I have no problem with this.

- Have 2 judges that come from Manny's home town.
        No problem. If they have demonstrated their expertise in judging fights and Mayweather agrees, I have no problem with this.

- Have 1 judge that comes from Manny's home country but to be fair it needs to be from another province. Fair?
        Absolutely. If Mayweather agrees and that judge has displayed his expertise, I have no problem with this.

Great!!!! Answered every one of your questions. Now answer mine.

1. Did Pacquiao agree to the venue?
        2. Did Pacquiao agree to the ref?
        3. Did Pacquiao agree to the judges?
        4. Did NSAC approve a dying man, Ian McCall, to fight after their physical?
        5. Do you accept or decline the challenge about Salazar?
        6. Do you accept or decline the challenge about Nick Diaz?
        7. Do you accept or decline an offer of a rematch about EPO?
        8. Was the DCO a witness of the IV?

I'll await your response

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
          Yeah but if he's the highest paid boxer ever, then he wasn't boring tot eh masses, lmao. And Floyd didn't need shakes to win. Your time is up Pac maggot lol. These old debates only help you sleep at night lol. Your Pac days of defrauding the public are over.
          hahhaaha you mean the masses walk out during his fight because they're si bored of gis running tactics. I know even you couldn't stand to watch floyd fight because he makes you fall asleep.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
            hahhaaha you mean the masses walk out during his fight because they're si bored of gis running tactics. I know even you couldn't stand to watch floyd fight because he makes you fall asleep.
            Pac's time being 2nd best to Floyd is at an end! It's all over lol... We used to debate these terrible responses made daily by you Pac fans. Not anymore lol...

Comment

• At this point who cares. The evidence says he wasn't but even if he was that just shows how much of a boss he is. Came into boxing beat everyone got paid the most leaves and peasants are still mad..

TBE

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                Pac's time being 2nd best to Floyd is at an end! It's all over lol... We used to debate these terrible responses made daily by you Pac fans. Not anymore lol...
                yup it's over now. at first im in doubt that floyd use peds but when floyd got caught using illegal amount of IV'S to mask the peds i hate to admit it but floyd is a certified cheater.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  LMAOOOOOOO. SO NOW INCLUDING DOESN'T MEAN PART OF???? LMAOOO. THIS IS GOING TO TURN INTO YOU NOT KNOWING WHAT THE WORD "OR" MEANS, DUMBO. LMAOOOO!

HERE WE GO!

including | inˈklo͞odiNG |
                  preposition
                  containing as part of the whole being considered

So how is it only to "help out" and not a part of it, hmmmm? Oh, because they have to interview witnesses? Was the DCO a witness? Why won't you answer?

LMAOOOOOOO. USADA DIDN'T INTERVIEW THEIR OWN DCO???????????? THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!! YOU FUVVCKING MORON. GIVE UP!!!!

LMAOOOOOOO. YOU ARE BECOMING MORE OF AN IDIOT MINUTE BY MINUTE. THEN HOW WOULD THEY KNOW THAT HE WITNESSED FLOYD'S CONDITION THAT CALLED FOR THE IV. LET ME KNOW, BRO!!!!!!!!!! LMAOOOOOO!

THE PARAMEDIC SAID NOTHING TO THE DCO...NOT TO USADA. PROOF!!!!!!?????

YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE IMBECILE. The only one that can give an IV is a mobile IV service? I can't believe how dumb you are becoming!!!!

WHAT DOES INCLUDING MEAN?????? LMAOOOOO. GIVE UP!

APPARENTLY YOU NEVER SEEN THAT. Please don't tell me to check out CAS cases. YOU SHOULD KNOW WHAT THE CAS DID TO YOU YOU BUTTHURT MORON. LMAOOOOOO. THEY RUINED YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!

You merked yourself clown by confirming what I said. The application WAS the investigation. The only other thing you are saying that they need, which they NEVER stated that they need in the first place, is to interview witnesses. But your moronic ass didn't know that their own DCO was a witness, you moron!!!!!!

IN SUMMARY, YOU EMBARRASSED YOURSELF YET AGAIN AND YOU STILL KEEP DUCKING ME. NOW ADMIT THAT YOU WERE WRONG (you proved yourself wrong, dummy!)

Your "investigation criteria....." You got destroyed!!!!

AND ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE THAT YOU WON'T EVEN MENTION!!!!!!!! LMAOOOOOOO!
                  STOP playing dumb ..... right, you are playing dumb? OR DEFLECTING!!!! LOL

As I said for years, USADA did the minimum in Floyd's case.
                  Just enough to not get WADA on their case and not enough to find the TRUTH about Floyd. That is, if USADA did a proper investigation, USADA would have quickly found out that Floyd was NOT extremely dehydrated!!!!

DCO can and should have noted down what he saw on the day that Floyd took the IV. You didn't know that? LOL

INVESTIGATION:
                  With many of these athletes who received a RETRO TUE, USADA put out a statement similar to this "“After a thorough investigation of the circumstances surrounding the potential violation, which included the retroactive TUE application process, USADA determined ......"

USADA didn't do the same for Floyd. For Floyd they just said that Floyd applied for a RETRO TUE then USADA stamped and approved it the next day. NSAC received the RETRO TUE info the following day after that!!!

So there was NO interview nor investigation (on) by USADA with to compare with Floyd's RETRO BS application:
                  - DCO
                  - "Paramedic"
                  - Floyd's doctor
                  - NSAC doctor
                  - Floyd
                  - Ellerbe
                  - Dr Alex Ariza
                  - Any witnesses that were present
                  - videos of Floyd
                  - Videos of Floyd drinking and drinking and drinking.....
                  - Vital signs (getting it from NSAC)
                  - Watching the video of Floyd saying he was "happy" and not drained just after getting an IV. Why? Because he doesn't drain his body like Ian McCall!!!

Once Floyd provided his RETRO TUE application to the point where they stamped and approved the TUE, USADA could have done an investigation and confirmed it to us all as they did with the athletes that I mentioned and much more. Nope. None. USADA didn't do nor state that they did an investigation. Or maybe Travestyny has that statement by USADA? Show us all DEFLECTOR!

Finally, it is time that you show me all your proof. There must be something? Anything? Nope. Nothing showing that Floyd was extremely dehydrated. Well, how can you? Floyd admits that the weigh-in weight is his walking weight. How can someone come up with Floyd being extremely dehydrated when scientifically, it doesn't make any sense!!!

Lots of people confirmed that Ian McCall was definitely extremely dehydrated. You have NOTHING for Floyd ... but as I keep on telling you, how can someone who ADMITs to walking at 147 and drinking plenty after his weigh-in at that stable weight be extremely dehydrated?

Ian McCall had to rehydrate his body how much? Was it 20lbs? 25lbs?

Floyd admits to walking at his weigh-in weight so after drinking what we saw and I'm sure we didn't see him drink (and) eat the total amount that he drank, you really trying to make people believe that Floyd was extremely dehydrated?

Ian McCall = required an IV
                  Floyd Mayweather = did NOT require an IV

FLoyd is a CHEAT and LIAR

Travestyny is DEFLECTING to definitions of a word! LOL ... Comical!

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                    At this point who cares. The evidence says he wasn't but even if he was that just shows how much of a boss he is. Came into boxing beat everyone got paid the most leaves and peasants are still mad..

TBE

Floyd fans went from "Floyd is 100% ALL NATURAL" to "who cares"

For many years you Floyd fans cared. Floyd scared, I mean cared that Manny did or did not.

Now that the truth came out .... "Who cares ..."

It matters in many ways. Besides knowing that Floyd is a CHEAT, it shows that Floyd just wanted to delay the Manny fight because he was not confident fighting that version of Manny.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                      yup it's over now. at first im in doubt that floyd use peds but when floyd got caught using illegal amount of IV'S to mask the peds i hate to admit it but floyd is a certified cheater.
                      It's all over, lmao. Knocked out and knocked unconscious Pac will always play 2nd fiddle to Floyd. That's your reality.

Comment

Working...
                      X