No announcement yet.

Loma is the truth, no way anyone can't give him props

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    And we have to consider it's his 3rd weight class.
    Yea it'll be interesting to see his next move because the other 2 world class fighters in/aound that weight class are huge even bigger than Linares. Does he fight Easter/ Garcia winner or does he move back down? I like all those fights. Loma vs. Garcia would be a treat. I slightly favor Mikey based purely on his size being greater and skill level being at least close enough. I would t mind him moving back down for a Tank fight, that's also a great fight. I hope Tank gets his **** together.

Comment

Loma has once in a lifetime skills and is an absolute joy to watch. He will continue to test himself until he loses and mfers will say say. "I told you mfers he wasnt ****" all the while this dude has had almost nonthing but championship fights in every fight of his career..who the fck has done that.

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
        If he is so gifted he should be able to destroy an aging boxer.
        See. Thats how good he is.
        People expect him to move up again and fight Pac.
        Unbelievable.

Comment

Bad ass mofo

Comment

Mikey's timing and power would probably KO Loma.

If Loma fights the best fight of his career he could win a close points decision.

Comment

Floyd at 130/135 would outbox Loma easily imo.

Mikey at 135 beats him for sure, Davis at 130 is competitive(when Davis is ready he's still pretty young.)

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                He didn't need one. He's number 1.
                ok not really surpised lol. He didnt need an elite Garcia type win. Hes just number one. hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
                  Yea it'll be interesting to see his next move because the other 2 world class fighters in/aound that weight class are huge even bigger than Linares. Does he fight Easter/ Garcia winner or does he move back down? I like all those fights. Loma vs. Garcia would be a treat. I slightly favor Mikey based purely on his size being greater and skill level being at least close enough. I would t mind him moving back down for a Tank fight, that's also a great fight. I hope Tank gets his **** together.
                  Wouldn't be mad with Tank-Loma.

Would way prefer Mikey though.

Tank is a ****ing idiot. Totally brain dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Just looking View Post
                    I already knew he is great, but this fight showed some weakness that I hope him and his team work on. Him get too close to throw combos was probably because of his shoulder. What really catch me is how much passive he got after the knocked. If he can get through these there's no stopping him
                    You mean getting through these like knocking out the guy after it happens?

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
                      Mikey's timing and power would probably KO Loma.

If Loma fights the best fight of his career he could win a close points decision.
                      Loma disables your brain in the ring. The guys not getting KOd. Mikey such a good fighter but a step and a half behind Loma.

Comment

Working...
                      X