Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: I Want To Clean Out 160, Try To Take My Belts!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Canelo came to fight, he'd get the same beating. However, Canelo's strategy to win is cheating in any/all manners possible: judges, PEDs, holding, cheap shots, vacating, vacationing (to avoid fighting at all), etc.

Comment

• Charlo is the easiest of them all, then anyone.
      But Charlo is the winnable one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        Blame the match up on Canelo.
        no, we all know that the fight falling through was GGG fault, canelo popping positive for a banned substance had nothing to do, it was GGG who was scare.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          Oh, OK, I wasn't sure if you were joking. I'm still waiting to see the IBF announcement! Did GGG submit in writing, his intention to face Dervy next, or not? That was supposed to be done by Friday! If not, what's taking so long?
          I believe they said he has to fight or sign to fight Serg. within 30 or 60 days???

Comment

• Spoken from the heart of a great great MW Champion!!

Last nite was fun !! You had two warriors going at it!!

What’s the difference when GGG faces rabbits?

Well you have:
            CaneloWeather
            JacobsWeather
            LaraWeather
            Etc!!!!

Mayweather ruined boxing but WAIT !!! GGG REVIVED BOXING!!!

Old man time: NOT YET!!!

Comment

• So he doesn't want the Canelo fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                Jesus that's quite a list. Im a fan of Golovkin also but he's not Superman. I think he can beat each one of those guys but not if he has to fight all of them. Too much wear and tear to recover from at his age. Let's see a couple of fights amoung those guys to weed out the weak..
                No, he should be fighting all of them because he is holding the belts. Vanes didn't have to fight anyone to get his shot at GGG so the others should be just fine. Then mandos for GGGs belt don't have to face each other you just don't want to see GGG in a good fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                  Spoken from the heart of a great great MW Champion!!

Last nite was fun !! You had two warriors going at it!!

What’s the difference when GGG faces rabbits?

Well you have:
                  CaneloWeather
                  JacobsWeather
                  LaraWeather
                  Etc!!!!

Mayweather ruined boxing but WAIT !!! GGG REVIVED BOXING!!!

Old man time: NOT YET!!!
                  Your post are all focused on Mayweather, you sound like a hurt female talking about her ex. Give it up man

I don't understand how you can be so obsessed with one man that much. Think about it, you get up log on and post something about Mayweather every single day.

Comment

• This coward has the nerve to say this after he just ducked his mandatory and dragged vanes out of retirement and up in weight? Cleaning out 160 alright next up rod salka. LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                      I'd love to see him fight all. Start with Saunders. No more weak opponents, never. Enough is enough.

It has to be one of these guys, one after the other: (1)Saunders, (5)Canelo, (3)Charlo, (2)Andrade, (4)Derevyanchenko. In any order, please. Thank you.

War GGG!
                      Canelo at number 5, so he can get his system cleaned and it will be a fair fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X