No announcement yet.

Any guesses about the Jacob's weigh in the ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
    180-185 wouldn't surprise me at all, but who cares as long as he's making the divisional weight limit?
    If he did get that big we should all care because it means he's a PED cheat. 20-25lbs gain post weigh-in is not natural. If it was natural, it's not natural to fight strong after those sort of gains.

JDJ is a fruitloop. If you look at the weigh-in video below, Jacobs doesn't exhibit the hallmarks of being drained. Face isn't gaunt, body looks relatively normal.

My guess is no more than 15lbs. JDJ needs to realize Jacobs is bigger than Arias who should really be at 154. The kid is too small for 160. Boxrec; who is often times in error, say's they're both 5'11". As the photo clearly shows below, that isn't true. Jacobs is bigger and taller.

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
      Because someone can weigh a certain weight, it does not mean they are at that weight, especially when it comes to boxing.

He is a middleweight champion. He is a middleweight.

If you say he is a super middleweight then you're an idiot and need to educated yourself.

We don't play with if's or but's, we play with facts. Is he a super middleweight champion or middleweight?
      IF i say?

“154-168 is easy for me.” -Lil’G (2013) esnews

He called out Bhop at the full 175 in 2013...

aboutfkntime

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
        IF i say?

aboutfkntime
        Again, ggg is not a 168 lb fighter. I can say I'll fight Deon the nfl player, that doesn't mean I'm a heavyweight until I fight consistently at heavyweight.

Some people play dumb, you are just dumb.

Comment

Again, ggg is not a 168 lb fighter. I can say I'll fight Deon the nfl player, that doesn't mean I'm a heavyweight until I fight consistently at heavyweight.

Some people play dumb, you are just dumb.
          yeah man!! elites with popular trending of easy capable weights North and South their division is so comparable to a poster saying they would fight another sports related athlete?

how's that shabu? I think you're being sold some paint thinner mixed with bull shıt or something.

Comment

John David Jackson is a moron. He admitted Luis Arias weighed in at Light Heavyweight on fight night. How is that any better?

Comment

yeah man!! elites with popular trending of easy capable weights North and South their division is so comparable to a poster saying they would fight another sports related athlete?

how's that shabu? I think you're being sold some paint thinner mixed with bull shıt or something.
              What weight did GGG last fight at? What weight has he fought at the most the last 5 times?

Very simple question.

Comment

IF i say?

aboutfkntime
                What weight class does he hold a title at?

Comment

What weight did GGG last fight at? What weight has he fought at the most the last 5 times?

Very simple question.
                  “..The last five time?”

Comment

“..The last five time?”

I will make it even easier for you. What was the weight class he fought last...

Comment

I will make it even easier for you. What was the weight class he fought last...
                      What was Rigo’s last class he fought at?

Dorks this site has.. you can’t protect Lil’G bruh. Been telling y’all. Karma supersedes bruh

Comment

Working...
                      X