No announcement yet.

why does al haymon have a fanbase?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why does al haymon have a fanbase?

Usually people are fans of boxers, not promoters. I cant think of bob arum, eddie hearn, frank warren, lou dibella etc having hardcore followers who will passionately defend anything they do and kiss their arses. So why does al haymon? Why does he seem to have such a devoted fanbase?

He has a fanbase?

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      He has a fanbase?
      yeah, he does on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
        Usually people are fans of boxers, not promoters. I cant think of bob arum, eddie hearn, frank warren, lou dibella etc having hardcore followers who will passionately defend anything they do and kiss their arses. So why does al haymon? Why does he seem to have such a devoted fanbase?
        Responding to posters like you that use racially coded attacks and bigoted language makes you a part of Haymon's "fan base"?

Comment

C- troll thread.

Comment

because racists disrespect and undermine this man everyday. Why does he have so many haters? A man you people haven't even seen or heard talk.

Comment

I don't understand the hate for haymon he gets fighters paid and puts on free cards and even lets his guys go to other networks to fight the big fight like Jacobs.

Comment

Some guys are fans of the boxing game outside of the ring. They like watching these promoters go at. I just want the best fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Hov View Post
                  because racists disrespect and undermine this man everyday. Why does he have so many haters? A man you people haven't even seen or heard talk.
                  so if you think PBC is a pile of turd (which it is) that makes you a reacist???

Comment

maybe they like trannies like Al does

Comment

Working...
                    X