SPOILERS!!!!!! ---- UFC 40 play by play ----- SPOILERS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys ...

Comment

I like Tito and all, but if he was gonna give Ken respect, he wouldn't have put the shirt on in the first place. I think Tito took it off because the crowd started booing him and and a couple of people told him to take it off. But Congratulations To Tito anyway!

Comment

I was hoping Ken would win, but I'm glad Tito showed some respect after the fight. Good for Tito.

Comment

Thanks for the commentary Hockey... AWESOME EVENT

Comment

[quote:7575adae48]Been going back and forth, but I've got to go with Tito. I don't think it goes all the way either, Tito by TKO in 3rd or 4th round.
            [/quote:7575adae48]

I called that **** right on! Kenny's face was ****ed up after the fight, he looked like the dude from mask. Robbie Lawler absolutely rocked Tiki Ghosen, he had 2 monster cuts and got his head bounced off the mat by a Ruthless right hand.

Great show, I don't know if Tito-Chuck is gonna happen, Tito was talking kind of crazy, probably just angling for a big payday.

Comment

NIce work Hockeyfighter...thanks from all the plebians who don't have cable!

Comment

Pretty sure I should get an offical commentator belt for this or something.

Comment

Good idea...

Comment

good takeover on the play by play hockey"! creed had problems

Comment

Working...
                    X