Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward lethal Knee Strike, makes Kov's nose bleed......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
    So Kovalev grabbing and pushing his head down wasnt the problem here?
    No Larry because dre pushed kovo off. Did you not see the clip? I had to look at it again after your first post cause I thought maybe I was wrong but nah dude Ward didn't have to move forward. Kovo didn't pull him down with him. It was a blatant dirty move

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      No Larry because dre pushed kovo off. Did you not see the clip? I had to look at it again after your first post cause I thought maybe I was wrong but nah dude Ward didn't have to move forward. Kovo didn't pull him down with him. It was a blatant dirty move
      Kovalev leaned on the guys head the entire fight man..both did their dirt

Comment

Lol I never realized kovs nosebleed wasn't caused by a punch. Good find.

Comment

Kovalev leaned on the guys head the entire fight man..both did their dirt
          Oh I agree but in this particular incident dre purposely kneed him in the face. Dre is just a smarter dirty fighter. I was surprised at how kov initiated most of the holding

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
            Oh I agree but in this particular incident dre purposely kneed him in the face. Dre is just a smarter dirty fighter. I was surprised at how kov initiated most of the holding
            ok..cool we can agree on something then

Comment

I'm sure if this was vice versa *****s would be complaining a blue streak

Comment

Clear foul by Ward but I'm not sure that is what caused the initial nose bleed. I remember Kovalev nose bleeding during the 10th round as well.

Comment

That was kinda cheap. Ward is a wizard in the dark arts wow so suble. He clearly waits for the perfect position, then puts just the right amount of pressure to clip kovs nose with his knee.

SHameful

Comment

who initiated the grab and the fall?
                    I would say the guy leading with his head is to blame. You know, the guy who does that in ALL of his fights? Wah Wah Kovalev was holding and pushing his head down. I don't blame him. Who wants to get headbutted? He wouldn't have had to resort to that if Son Of Goat didn't always billygoat in head-first. Ward is dirty in every single fight, EVERY fight, but he's a "brotha" so you're cool with it. We get it.

Comment

Originally posted by chaosisme View Post
                      I would say the guy leading with his head is to blame. You know, the guy who does that in ALL of his fights? Wah Wah Kovalev was holding and pushing his head down. I don't blame him. Who wants to get headbutted? He wouldn't have had to resort to that if Son Of Goat didn't always billygoat in head-first. Ward is dirty in every single fight, EVERY fight, but he's a "brotha" so you're cool with it. We get it.
                      post on your main account

Comment

Working...
                      X