Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lounge Survey: Do you believe in God?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Lounge Survey: Do you believe in God?

Please vote, I know there's an atheist/religious debate thread, I just want to see what the consensus is on here.
    I believe in God and I'm religious (post which religion in thread)
    38.64%
    I am an atheist
    25.00%
    I am an agnostic
    11.36%
    I believe in God/a higher power but I'm not tied to a religion
    25.00%

Yes, I believe God created the whole universe in 6 days and rested on the 7th day. I mean even God had to rest, right?

He created man in his image. So no such thing as an ugly face except for Darkeseid/Righteous.

When Mary was sleeping God raped her secretly and impregnated her. So yes, I believe Jesus is the Son of God.

Comment

I believe in a higher power. I practice Satanism.

Comment

there is a higher ''being'' responsible for all of this.

Comment

My parents used to force me to go to church as a young kid but as i got older and grew a mind of my own, im not convinced.

I read an article where a group of kids went up the church roof to clean the cross and they got struck by the lightning. All of them died.

Wtf happened there. I suppose god had better plans for them too?

Gtfo with that god sht.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            My parents used to force me to go to church as a young kid but as i got older and grew a mind of my own, im not convinced.

I read an article where a group of kids went up the church roof to clean the cross and they got struck by the lightning. All of them died.

Wtf happened there. I suppose god had better plans for them too?

Gtfo with that god sht.
            how do you think stray animals became strays ? someone owned them, decided they no longer wanted them and tossed them out. to fend for themselves.

well, same concept. god created us and set us loose. now ''he'' sits back and watches.

''he'' cant control us anymore than we can control what stray animals do. to even things out, ''he'' created shlt like natural disasters, diseases and give a cu/nt named satan keys to ''his'' candy store.

Comment

Theirs no such thing as an atheist,just people who have never heard of Tom Brady.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                Theirs no such thing as an atheist,just people who have never heard of Tom Brady.
                Ah schiet, I kinda regret voting for Atheist in the poll now

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                  Ah schiet, I kinda regret voting for Atheist in the poll now
                  Here you go again.

You really hate white athletes, don't you? You are predictable - Tom Brady is white, so you despise him.

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur Dayne View Post
                    Here you go again.

You really hate white athletes, don't you? You are predictable - Tom Brady is white, so you despise him.
                    Just STFU.

Comment

Working...
                    X