No announcement yet.

Boxing a racist sport???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing a racist sport???

boxing can be very racist lmao at the end white people dont got a fighter to get behind

Umm... Klitschkos? Froch? Bute?

Or myself

**** race.

Comment

Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
      Umm... Klitschkos? Froch? Bute?

Or myself

**** race.
      he is saying white americans do not have another white american fighter to get behind in the video

Comment

Originally posted by HUGEBOXINGFAN View Post
        he is saying white americans do not have another white american fighter to get behind in the video
        Looks like they're trying to raise up Mike Lee to be that

Comment

Originally posted by HUGEBOXINGFAN View Post
          Doesn't matter if they are black, white, yellow or green. Americans in general have always got behind their champs, you've only got to look at the HW's like Holyfield and Tyson to see that.

Comment

Here in Vegas I saw many arguments and fights between blacks vs hispanics the night of floyd/de la hoya

Comment

The sport itself my not be racist but many of the fans are. I've never been to a fight in the US but here in the UK, there is definite racism, heck racist chants are bellowed at coloured fighters all the time. It's just a shame that it isn't highlighted often enough.

Comment

Boxing is a racist sport.

TS: so we need more white people.

Comment

American don't care who you are, if you knock people out then they would watch you but this was the case back in the old days, nowadays boxing is watch and PPV fights are brought by immigrants whose parents, grandparents or great grandparent moved to America, so when they see "their own" they instinctly back them, this is why America is the Mecca of boxing.

Comment

Every sport is racist, mainly because the mass of sports fans typically aren't very bright and supreme athletes are usually not very bright either. Add in the emotions involved, and racism will always show up.

Comment

Working...
                    X