Comments Thread For: Carl Froch Says Ball in Kessler's Court For Big Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kessler beat Froch.

Deal with it.

He knows how to beat Froch and he'll do it again.

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
      on the contrary, he's already avoided the rematch once. and when the world wanted to see him fight someone of worth after Calzaghe, he waited almost two years until the Super Six to step up, only to flee the tournament after the first two fights proved much more difficult than he expected and made his 'favourite' status appear laughable. we're yet to see him in a fight of real worth since then, almost three years on.

fortunately, i'm a man of keen discernment, so i was never sold on Kessler, but if i were one of those who ever believed in him i would be mightily disappointed by how things have turned out. Mikkel's career sucks, my friends.
      Is Kessler banging your missus or something?

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
        Kessler beat Froch.
        not legitimately he didn't.

He knows how to beat Froch and he'll do it again.
        no he doesn't and no he won't. he's getting knocked out and he knows it. which is why he won't take the fight without being grossly overpaid.

Comment

Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
          Is Kessler banging your missus or something?
          she's not into that 'Erasure look'.

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
            not legitimately he didn't.

no he doesn't and no he won't. he's getting knocked out and he knows it. which is why he won't take the fight without being grossly overpaid.
            Of course he does, he shut Froch down and never allowed him into the fight as he normally does late on. Still, it was a close fight and I felt Kessler edged it - what did you score it?

Comment

"shut Froch down"

watching live without scoring, i gathered a general perception that Kessler won the fight. after rewatching and scoring, i found the fight could be conceivably scored a number of ways, given the number of rounds that were somewhat open to interpretation. but the most generous score i found for Kessler was a draw.

7-4-1 Froch
              6-5-1 Froch
              6-4-2 Froch
              7-5 Froch
              6-6 Draw

turn down the sound and watch. Kessler did not win that fight. he was reaching and was visibly frustrated and thrown off by Froch's awkwardness for large portions of the night, was actually outjabbed, lost the ring generalship battle and got hurt and rocked significantly more than he managed to hurt Froch. and yes, Froch did finish the stronger of the two.

Froch took Kessler places he never wants to see again. and he knows it would likely be worse this time, which is why he's pricing himself out.

Kessler doesn't want a piece of anyone with a pulse. the Gay icon Kessler belongs at home with his pipe and slippers. Adonis Stevenson may be a former pimp and all-around scumbag, but at least he wants to fight. bring him on.
              Last edited by S. Saddler 1310; 01-12-2013, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Since Kessler seems to only want easy fights at home for big money, I mean Allan Green? Magee? A fighter Froch ko'd years ago who is really a bum.

If Kessler wants to consider an even fight where he was a awarded a decision some kind of feather in his cap well then it just goes to show this guy's mental make up.
                Last edited by Spray_resistant; 01-12-2013, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Like froch said months ago.

Kessler is happy to fight guys in his hometown getting tidy paydays.

Comment

It was Kessler's work to the body that subdued Froch's late onslaught, I thought he edged it (think I had it 115 - 113 Kessler) but I'll download the fight now and watch/score it again later.

I don't understand why you're so pessimistic about the rematch either?

Comment

It was Kessler's work to the body that subdued Froch's late onslaught, I thought he edged it (think I had it 115 - 113 Kessler) but I'll download the fight now and watch/score it again later.

I don't understand why you're so pessimistic about the rematch either?
                      didn't subdue him enough, though, as Froch still finished the stronger of the two. had they decided to do a couple more rounds, Kessler is the one who would've been ended.

i'd love the rematch to happen, so that Froch can end Kessler, as I fully believe he will. just like i wanted Froch-Bute to happen because i knew Froch would smash that guy's face in.

i'm 'pessimistic' because it's Kessler. he won't step up. the thought of facing that man again in that hellhole is unpleasant to him. no point getting hopeful about what won't happen.
                      Last edited by S. Saddler 1310; 01-12-2013, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X