Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESB writer gets exposed for being a racist bigot! (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] ESB writer gets exposed for being a racist bigot! (VIDEO)

This guy was there top writer and has interviewed Emannuel Steward like 50 times! I hope Steward never knew the truth about this guy

(VIDEO)
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=667_1351440202

I mean saying the N word is one thing, and not good in itself, but saying a guy he interviewed should be hung by the KKK
    Last edited by ProdigyATC; 10-30-2012, 09:55 AM.

Well, there goes his career.

Comment

A lot of people speak like that in conversations with friends, i wouldn't say they are truly racist just venting anger.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
        A lot of people speak like that in conversations with friends, i wouldn't say they are truly racist just venting anger.
        Saying that Shannon Briggs should be hung from a tree, and then laughing about photoshopping him with the KKK is pretty racist. Plus he seems to have a thing about JEWs. Now sure what his mental issue is, but even behind closed doors, it's pretty disgusting that he interviews these people and speaks this way behind his back.

I wonder what Shannon Briggs did to this guy

Comment

Jenna J.

Comment

What a piece of shit.

Comment

Damn, talk about exsposed. I hope he is fired.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
                Damn, talk about exsposed. I hope he is fired.
                Doubt it. ESB's page has been **** for months, so I imagine they will still let him write for them.

Comment

lol you don't say stuff at that level and just call it venting anger.

having said that, that vid looks fake.

Comment

Yes, i agree

Plus it was Facebook private messaging, so it was never suppose to be seem by anyone else

Comment

Working...
                    X