Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gamboa the first to stand up to Arum, right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamboa the first to stand up to Arum, right?

I love how Gamboa ain't letting himself get punked around by Arum, I wish other fighters would grow some nuts and do the same.

Mayweather says hi.

Why would you wish for other fighters do ruin their careers?

Comment

De La Hoya? Mayweather? Cotto? And those guys actually did it the right way by using lawyers and in the court rooms. Gamboa might look "cool" by the actions he's doing lately standing up to Arum and Top Rank but he's foolish if he thinks they're just going to sit back and take him making a fool out of them. I believe he's still under contract with him for a while, big mistake on his part.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
        Mayweather says hi.

Why would you wish for other fighters do ruin their careers?
        Ruin? If I'm not mistaken, DLH, Floyd, and now Cotto got the biggest pay days ever after leaving Top Rank. Arum is a snake who rips his fighters off, Pacquiao is living proof!

Comment

gamboa was being paid good money despite fighting below LW and NOT being a ticket seller and or a PPV attraction

Comment

Lol at Gamboa "standing up" to Arum.

Comment

I don't see anything smart about what Gamboa is doing. he probably can work this all out but he'll probably set back his career for a while anyways and in the end I wouldn't doubt he ends up staying with top rank.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                Ruin? If I'm not mistaken, DLH, Floyd, and now Cotto got the biggest pay days ever after leaving Top Rank. Arum is a snake who rips his fighters off, Pacquiao is living proof!
                Yea Gamboa, didn't do it like Oscar, Floyd and now Cotto.

Gamboa is not as smart as those guys were. He actually is ruining his career.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                  Floyd is just lucky DLH's Golden Boy promotions did great for themselves other wise he would have to use lou bibella or don king to promote his fights

Comment

At least he still has his dignity right

He cant fight or make money but good ole dignity will get him by

Comment

Working...
                    X