No announcement yet.

bought some bag gloves and start training monday what should i expect

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bought some bag gloves and start training monday what should i expect

well i bought these gloves http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=190580574649 does anyone know if they are good. i read some reviews and looked at a you tube review and they said they are good. i go to the gym monday, i hope if my mom will go with me to sign the medical release, since im 20 i need a parent to sign, the gym is free to use and free for instruction, i heard its a good gym, i will see more monday, i am so excited, i have been working out with insainty and lifting weights at the gym as well as running on the treadmill. what should i expect the first day at the gym? when i go to the gym do i have to tell them i am wanting to box competitively?

Nice gloves

Always expect the un-expected!

Oh and good luck! Free instruction!?! I need to move to Fla.

Comment

no its in tennessee. i just moved up here. i heard its a good gym so we will see.

Comment

it is a good place for sure if we are still talken bout Golden Gloves gym....just expect to work hard..things will feel awkward at first...just do ur best..relax...and w time the awkwardness wears off and the technique comes to play....and yes...tell them u eventually want to compete if possible.....

Comment

Working...
        X