Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cell phone question(texting)............

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Cell phone question(texting)............

Say if im texting someone who is currently outside of the USA but is on their American phone.......does it cost me money?

I cant find the answer anywhere and dont feel like calling the company

My girl is in Italy at the moment and i want to make sure i dont have an outrageous bill if i text her

it wont cost you anything if you're texting her US number...even if you call her...the charges will be on her end if she has roaming

text away my favorite redneck

Comment

Charges will be on her, go crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        it wont cost you anything if you're texting her US number...even if you call her...the charges will be on her end if she has roaming

text away my favorite redneck
        sweet...she bought an Italian phone while she is their so we were thinking about me sending a message to her US phone then her send me one from the International number

but im thinking receiving an international number costs me

but anyways..............can i send **** pics?

thats the real question

Comment

nvm i think i found my answer

i have ATT unlimited plan by the way

Messages RECEIVED from an international number to your AT&T phone, while in the US, are priced at the domestic text message per message charge of $0.20/message sent. If you are on a domestic Messaging package or data package, your received messages will be deducted from that allotment of messages.
          so its free to receive right?

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
            nvm i think i found my answer

i have ATT unlimited plan by the way

so its free to receive right?

receiving texts from an international number? there are charges...like my texts that come from Philippines, it costs me like $0.20 to receive and $0.25 to send

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              receiving texts from an international number? there are charges...like my texts that come from Philippines, it costs me like $0.20 to receive and $0.25 to send
              but it said that if i have a data/text package it would deduct from that........and i have an unlimited plan

do you have att?

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                but it said that if i have a data/text package it would deduct from that........and i have an unlimited plan

do you have att?

yea...i have the AT&T unlimited plan as well...i dunno, i pay an extra $5 per month so i can call oversees for $0.20/min and those were the rates that came with it (texts)

Comment

Working...
                X