Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An Ad on Here Asks, "Need Joint Relief"......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Ad on Here Asks, "Need Joint Relief"......

..... and how. Anybody else need joint relief...........Rockin'

yeah, but all we have is low grade crap here this morning. I am going to have to go see my 'guy'.

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
      yeah, but all we have is low grade crap here this morning. I am going to have to go see my 'guy'.
      I got my MMMA card (michigan medicinal marihuana association) awhile back. The stuff is incredible. Personally I like the Ak-47. Brings my mind to life without much psycodelic stuff and takes away the pains. I actually have neck muscles that were stretched to the max from walking into right hands, this causes some pretty severe headaches. But the medicinal takes care of that and the other ailments in my body from boxing. It takes care of depression, anxiety and just keeps me in a good mood. I say to the nay-sayers, Open your eyes and legalize. But the pharmacutical companies do not like it nor do the politicians whose campaigns are funded by those companies. It's natural medicine with very little side effects. I'm actually allowed to have up to 12 plants, legally in the state and up to 2.5 ounces of ready to use medicine on me at any given time. Dude, I love Michigan..............Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
        I got my MMMA card (michigan medicinal marihuana association) awhile back. The stuff is incredible. Personally I like the Ak-47. Brings my mind to life without much psycodelic stuff and takes away the pains. I actually have neck muscles that were stretched to the max from walking into right hands, this causes some pretty severe headaches. But the medicinal takes care of that and the other ailments in my body from boxing. It takes care of depression, anxiety and just keeps me in a good mood. I say to the nay-sayers, Open your eyes and legalize. But the pharmacutical companies do not like it nor do the politicians whose campaigns are funded by those companies. It's natural medicine with very little side effects. I'm actually allowed to have up to 12 plants, legally in the state and up to 2.5 ounces of ready to use medicine on me at any given time. Dude, I love Michigan..............Rockin'
        brother, you do not have to explain the virtues. my little bro has a license here for his illness. it has literally saved his life. his appetite, his spirits, energy level - every thing is amplified but in a good way.

Comment

i got bad feet, bad back, and a few other issues. a joint fixes all of that after a long day of training.

Comment

"My back is broken. But I still came out to fight."

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
              i got bad feet, bad back, and a few other issues. a joint fixes all of that after a long day of training.
              It does wonders.......... What state are you in?............Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                It does wonders.......... What state are you in?............Rockin'
                Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                  "My back is broken. But I still came out to fight."
                  M Tyson.....?

Comment

Nah, my joints are rolled tight and fat. I need to go smoke tho, ****in hailing out here making it impossible.

Comment

Working...
                    X