No announcement yet.

Girlfreinds versus Playstation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girlfreinds versus Playstation

Why do gf's complain about bf's playstation??

Even celebs are nerds......

first of all, that show sucked!

second, i think those girls are actually playing.

third, my girl complains about the avatars on this site. thinks if there are boobs in the avatar that i am responding to that i must be talking to a chick.

point is, chicks are whacked.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post

point is, chicks are whacked.

So so true tis. Whackos, sickos, weirdos.

Comment

Games consoles can, uhh... console you when you're down. Just grab the controller and fire up a game - it'll always be there for you, whether you're pissed at the world or ecstatic about life.

It won't bitch at you, whine about its problems, nor will it ever say "Not now, OK?" It'll also take any abuse you throw at it. Scream at it, shout until you're blue, hit the fucking thing if need be - it'll never leave you.

The same can't be said for women. So yes, PS >>> girlfriend.

Comment

There was a Tennis player whose model girlfriend left him because he prefered playing video games than spending time with her.

Don't remember his name though.

Comment

video games can consume you and when your playing with a lady there especially if you live together it can get on her nerves especially like me with only 1 tv shared between the 2 of us. She just hates me playing cause I'll hold a conversation with my buddies I've never met while playing a game with them but wont talk to her even though she is there. Its great when she aint there though no *****ing period. I swear it's just something for them to ***** about all women find that one thing if not many others as well.

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
              So yes, PS >>> girlfriend.

You got the Mojo baby!

Green K for ya.

Comment

Yeah, playstation > girlfriend

Females think the world revolves around them. They're delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
                  Games consoles can, uhh... console you when you're down. Just grab the controller and fire up a game - it'll always be there for you, whether you're pissed at the world or ecstatic about life.

It won't bitch at you, whine about its problems, nor will it ever say "Not now, OK?" It'll also take any abuse you throw at it. Scream at it, shout until you're blue, hit the fucking thing if need be - it'll never leave you.

The same can't be said for women. So yes, PS >>> girlfriend.
                  Well said !!!

Comment

I saw it explained perfectly the other day on fb.

Dude to chick.

"you girls complain because our attention at the moment isn't on YOU. Now if you can't handle that your boyfriend or husband wants to do something incredibly safe for the time being instead of being out on the streets or at a bar or club, perhaps you shouldn't be in a relationship. We don't give a **** if you go play with your Barbies or makeup because we don't have to be on eachothers tit 24 hours a day".

Comment

Working...
                    X